Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's 2015 radio interviews

Ty

The ToC Nights interview is already airing here: BIG FROG 104 - Listen Live

Any chance someone here could cap it? This is 5 hours long and I have things to do, but I'm interested in hearing what she has to say about the next album.

maddkat

Staff member
The ToC Nights interview is already airing here: BIG FROG 104 - Listen Live

Any chance someone here could cap it? This is 5 hours long and I have things to do, but I'm interested in hearing what she has to say about the next album.

I'm capping. Hoping no sound problems tonight.

So far she just talked about Isaiah a little bit.

Ty

The interview is 5 hours??? Lol
The program - Taste of Country Nights - fills 5 hours. The interview is interspersed throughout. I think it may already be over though?

She spoke about Isaiah's song again. Basically just said that she didn't want it to be cheesy and she didn't want to reveal the title because people could find the demo (I wish lol). Oh, also the Isaiah song doesn't begin with the letter "I." That's the new info.

teesharky

^ Awesome! That is great to hear! Fall is looking more and more certain.

It is encouraging that she was out late at the studio recording background vocals. They are clearly trying to finish soon.

Pi314CA

^ Awesome! That is great to hear! Fall is looking more and more certain.

It is encouraging that she was out late at the studio recording background vocals. They are clearly trying to finish soon.

I think Carrie wants to have new music for her summer engagements. I'm still sticking to my prediction of her debuting the lead single at her next Opry show.