Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

LilUnderwood

I’m feeling the denim and rhinestones by for sure! Indigo with some sparkle in the background and considering she’s all over the denim and rhinestone jackets during performances lately!

jaks_weyn

Glad their promoting streams.. Hopefully, they continue these promos.. and hope this means that they have a really good video and put some budget on it.. Can anyone share the songs with highest streams for Carrie right now? I'm wondering if GS has some elements from those songs like BA, BHC, etc...

Last edited:

The Nanook

jaks_weyn

NC State Carrie Fan posts Spotify numbers every month here: https://carriefans.com/threads/carries-streaming-numbers.161562/page-10
Thank you! And thanks, NC State Carrie Fans, for keeping track! 😁 the top 3 are BHC, CB and BA... all revenge tracks which GS is.. though rather than physically, it's more mental/psychological... some people also say it reminds them of SITW which is her 7th top stream in spotify... the other 2 revenge songs (TBC and DL) are in 12 & 13 respectively and have +/- 50m streams... wonder where GS will place... I'm hoping it's close to the top together with the other revenge songs 😁