Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

maddkat

Staff member

Eight-time GRAMMYĀ® award-winner Carrie Underwood headlines the Arts for All Gala, benefiting arts education and the Festivalā€™s community programs at Nickel and Nickel, with an elegant dinner prepared by Michelin-star chef Charlie Palmer paired with exquisite offerings from the Far Niente and Nickel & Nickel family of wines

CU4ever

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but social media is the closest I could find so, but All American Girl has been having several viral TikToks lately. Itā€™s actually become a trend. I am so excited to see Carrie finally have a song go viral there, even if it isnā€™t a current song. But what this does show is that this can be done with a song on her next album and that she can still achieve this today. These viral videos likely more than well explain how well All American Girl continues to stream has been streaming lately

countrymusicfan15

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but social media is the closest I could find so, but All American Girl has been having several viral TikToks lately. Itā€™s actually become a trend. I am so excited to see Carrie finally have a song go viral there, even if it isnā€™t a current song. But what this does show is that this can be done with a song on her next album and that she can still achieve this today. These viral videos likely more than well explain how well All American Girl continues to stream has been streaming lately
Ooh interesting! I happened to listen to the radio when I went to get food earlier and AAG was playing! Hadnā€™t heard it in the longest time too

adam1995

FanSince04

I forgot she did this picture for the residency and when I saw it, I got excited for a new era, then I remembered, lol. But yeah, this look is it.
I could tell from your response you thought this was new. I did too šŸ˜‚ I quickly remembered she did a variety of styles to promote her residency.

adam1995

There was that rumor and John Legend liking the tweet about Carrie replacing Blake on The Voice. Maybe thatā€™s the announcement? In the next few weeks The Voice will be nearing its Finale so maybe they announce soon. Itā€™s probably not it, but another possibility to add.

I also donā€™t think this is about the Cody Johnson duet, simply because it would be his song and to promote it as Carrie Underwood news seems disrespectful to him.

Last edited:

FanSince04

There was that rumor and John Legend liking the tweet about Carrie replacing Blake on The Voice. Maybe thatā€™s the announcement? In the next few weeks The Voice will be nearing its Finale so maybe they announce soon. Itā€™s probably not it, but another possibility to add.

I also donā€™t think is about the Cody Johnson duet, simply because it would be his song and to promote it as Carrie Underwood news seems disrespectful to him.
You have a point on the CJ comment, but doubt itā€™s the voice. You acknowledged itā€™s a reach as well. Itā€™ll probably be her reflection residency šŸ’€

adam1995

You have a point on the CJ comment, but doubt itā€™s the voice. You acknowledged itā€™s a reach as well. Itā€™ll probably be her reflection residency šŸ’€
I would hope itā€™s not as bland as the residency which has already been known about. Though these types of ā€œbig newsā€ stories are usually overblown just to get clicks or listeners and viewers.

countrymusicfan15

I would hope itā€™s not as bland as the residency which has already been known about. Though these types of ā€œbig newsā€ stories are usually overblown just to get clicks or listeners and viewers.
Exactly lol 99% itā€™ll be something we already know or something we wouldnā€™t consider ā€œhuge news.ā€ Carrie likes to surprise us with important news haha so if it was a new album, it would be some random post on Facebook out of nowhereā€¦not a two-week build up