Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

Louisa

For Randy's country friends, like Grammy-winning superstar Carrie Underwood, there was confusion. ("How? How? How?!?")
carrie-underwood-randy-travis.jpg

Louisa

Taking you behind the scenes of #REFLECTIONon this #FlashbackFriday! šŸ’Ž#CryPretty #SmokeBreak#CUinVegas
šŸŽ„: @jeffjohnsonimages

About a week ago, a bird fell out of its nest outside of my door. It was clearly way too young to take care of itselfā€¦we tried to put it back, but the next day it was out of the nest again. This time, it was dead. It also had a sibling nearbyā€¦I figure the mother abandoned the nest because it smelled like humans. šŸ˜¢ I scooped up the bird and brought it inside. It was weak and scared. I gave it some liquid first because I thought it would be quite dehydrated. Next, I made it a smoothie of dried larvae (chicken treats), boiled eggs, water and a few berries. It soon started to gain strength and its feathers started growing. Now, I feed it every time I walk by and clean up the messes. I think it likes the old beanie I put it in. Of course, life wouldā€™ve been better with mama bird, but I knew it wouldnā€™t last long on its own. Hopefully, I can release it within the next couple of days and the interaction it has had with us hasnā€™t messed up its bird-hood! Until then, Iā€™ll enjoy the little chirps and feeling like a cartoon princess who talks to the animals. ā¤ļøā˜ŗļø

Louisa

Congratulations ļ€€therandytravis on the release of #WhereThatCameFrom! I had no idea what you had up your sleeve when we recently met, but Iā€™m so honored that you included me to preview this songā€¦itā€™s amazing!šŸ‘šŸ» randytravis.lnk.to/WhereThatCameFrom

IMG_9547.jpeg

Louisa

1715360788204.png

This #WinningWednesday, Iā€™d like to shine a light on @makeawishamerica for all that they do to make dreams come true for the most deserving kids. We at #REFLECTION are honored to continue to partner with such an incredible organization and donate $1 for every ticket purchased to our show. ā¤ļø #CUinVegas #2weeks

šŸŽ™ļø @carrieunderwood is counting down her favorite songs about moms with her very own mom! Listen to Carrie & Carole Underwood on a very special edition of CARRIEā€™S COUNTDOWN premiering today @carriescountry ch. 60 or on demand in the @siriusxm app. sxm.app.link/HearCarriesCountdown

Attachments

• IMG_9604.jpeg
    IMG_9604.jpeg
    827.2 KB · Views: 1