Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

liz278

I wonder if she has seen all the comments about her posts because she hasn't posted anything for a while. I am probably in the,minority but I enjoyed her posts.

cmuf2011

I’m calling it now Carrie new album era is gonna start sometime between November 2024 and March 2025.

Also March 10th is when will get a surprise what’s the surprise idk; last year it was a new song out of that truck. March 9, 2022 Carrie posted a pic of her with the lead single ghost story being released a few days later. March 10th, 2021 we gotten Nothing but the blood of Jesus. March 3rd, 2020 find your path was released. March 7, 2019 Cry Pretty tour for UK went on sale. March 3, 2018 Music video for the champion was released. etc. tbh I stop scrolling after 2018.

Zach1998

I’m calling it now Carrie new album era is gonna start sometime between November 2024 and March 2025.

Also March 10th is when will get a surprise what’s the surprise idk; last year it was a new song out of that truck. March 9, 2022 Carrie posted a pic of her with the lead single ghost story being released a few days later. March 10th, 2021 we gotten Nothing but the blood of Jesus. March 3rd, 2020 find your path was released. March 7, 2019 Cry Pretty tour for UK went on sale. March 3, 2018 Music video for the champion was released. etc. tbh I stop scrolling after 2018.
Maybe March 10th is when we get the long awaited OOTT music video LOL (joking cause it's wishful thinking at this point it feels)

angeliccarrie

I really don't think the label will invest money into a music video for this song. She should upload the video when she drove Brad around in the truck. That was pretty funny.

Carrie_Hannah

It just blew my mind because I totally forgot she released OOTT on her birthday last year and I can’t believe it’s been a year already!!! What in the world?!?

Louisa

carrieunderwood

Today, we got to celebrate our sweet Isaiah turning 9!!!! Oh, how time flies…we got to party doing one of his favorite things…taekwondo! So fun to see the kids learning some new things. And what an amazing cake from @iveycakestore !!! It was as yummy as it was cool!​

Louisa

Had the BEST day today @noblespringsdairy in Franklin, TN! We had baby goat cuddles, made some new friends and even got to ask alllllll kinds of questions about goats, milking and cheese making! Such a sweet place to take the family if you’re in the area! And, of course, don’t forget to check out all the yummy cheese!!! #BabyGoats #GoatCheese #FamilyFriendly#GoatCuddles #SupportSmallBusiness

Louisa

noblespringsdairy

Yesterday we were delighted to welcome Carrie Underwood to the farm and show her around. We talked about goats, making cheese, milked a goat and of course cuddled baby goats!
It was a fun day! We always enjoy sharing our farm and operation with visitors and look forward to opening day of our tour season on March 16th!​

Louisa

First show back in #Vegas @resortsworldlv for our #REFLECTION show!!! The crowd was so much fun last night!!! Thankful to all those who came out to sing and dance and party with us!
📸: @jeffjohnsonimages

Louisa

Celebrate International Women’s Day with Carrie! All her songs are now available in Spatial Audio on @applemusic. -TeamCU

Another great #Vegas Friday night in the books! We sure do have fun at what we do! Thanks for hanging with us last night!!! Let’s have some more fun tonight! #REFLECTION @resortsworldlv
📸: @jeffjohnsonimages

Thanks for the birthday surprises at the show last night @resortsworldlv!!! I felt very loved!!! 🥰 #REFLECTION #Vegas 📸: @jeffjohnsonimages

Louisa

Over the weekend, Resorts World Theatre headliner and 8-time GRAMMY® Award winner and country music superstar, Carrie Underwood, celebrated her birthday with special on-stage moments during her March 9, 2024, REFLECTION: The Las Vegas Residency show. During her performance of fan-favorite “All-American Girl,” audience members surprised Underwood as the room became illuminated by (color) light-up wristbands that blinked with the song. Following the conclusion of the song, Underwood beamed as the crowd sang “Happy Birthday” during a special on-stage birthday cake presentation for the star. Underwood’s official birthday was yesterday, March 10, 2024.

Before the show that evening, members of AEG Presents Las Vegas presented Underwood with a custom dice portrait featuring 6,400 dice created by artists Ben Hoblyn and Ross Montgomery.

diceideas

Happy Birthday @carrieunderwood!​

#carrieunderwood #residency#diceart #artist #birthday #lasvegas#vegasart #resortsworld

AEG Presents Las Vegas Gifts Custom Dice Portrait to Carrie Underwood