Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

FanSince04

^ I'm fine with her doing what she wants all the time. I just wish she still wanted to do music instead of gardening.

Such thoughtful, genuine words from Carrie!

In reply to music over gardening, I second that sentiment. However, I think she is choosing balance. The music entertainment business is changing, rapidly at the moment, and it seems clear she is content with Vegas, possibly duets, shows here and there, gardening, and baking.

Now, I believe she has lots of HITS still in her. Will this come in to fruition? I hope!

rcramer

It’s all sort of funny, but I would always love her doing music and making hits, but she is a mother and I totally understand that…. I love both sides actually, just not so long in between with music…

Her tweet to honor Toby was so heartfelt……

Last edited:

simonplay

Hi guys! I'm here reading your posts and I feel the same. I love her but I feel like she lost interest or passion in music and that made me lost interest in her too. Her radio career and awards shows are over it seems, I just wish she would release albums every year instead every 2 o 3 years. I wish she would come out with creative projects, albums, music videos and excitement again! Work with new producers and songwriters ! Announce something epic, build anticipation! AND MAKE MUSIC WITHOUT THINKING IN COUNTRY RADIO!! The focus needs to be in streaming please!

countrymusicfan15

It’s all sort of funny, but I would always love her doing music and making hits, but she is a mother and I totally understand that…. I love both sides actually, just not so long in between with music…

Her tweet to honor Toby was so heartfelt……
People forget she HAS A LIFE outside of music lol has no one ever had to do deal with the struggles of work-life balance??????? Have some mercy on her for goodness sakes and stop being selfish

countrymusicfan15

^ The one where Carrie has disappear except in her kitchen. Christmas and Gospel were 3 years ago, D&R 2 years ago and the deluxe was a non story and Vegas offers no new music and most can't afford to see it. Music moves fast now days you can't be going 3-4 years between albums in today world.
Says who??? We are CARRIE fans are we not? If she wants to take longer breaks are we not supposed to support her? I’m genuinely curious.

rcramer

People forget she HAS A LIFE outside of music lol has no one ever had to do deal with the struggles of work-life balance??????? Have some mercy on her for goodness sakes and stop being selfish

Nothing selfish about me. I said I understand she has a life by my post of saying she is a mother… wanting to hear music from her sooner than the length she does, nothing wrong with loving her voice and wanting to hear more…..

countrymusicfan15

Nothing selfish about me. I said I understand she has a life by my post of saying she is a mother… wanting to hear music from her sooner than the length she does, nothing wrong with loving her voice and wanting to hear more…..
Exactly. That’s what YOU want lol maybe not what Carrie wants or needs right now. Everyone is very quick to say what THEY want but they don’t consider what Carrie wants whatsoever. Sorry but that comes across as selfish to me

rcramer

Then that’s fine if Carrie wants that…… I can’t change that….. she don’t have to anymore if she don’t want……

So what I want, I will be selfish about…. lol…

CU4ever

I think it’s partially Carrie wants longer breaks, but also it is true that she’s not interested as much in music anymore. This isn’t crazy to say. Faith, Martina, even Reba, have stopped making music either for the last many years or at many points in their careers. I think just artists might prefer to do other things/ventures. It’s not just Carrie, but it’s also not explained away by her just wanting a break when lots of artists have done similar things. I do wonder if she might decide to act again, we know she’s interested in that

jamatthews83

She already did. She's about to enter a collaborations era. Arranging and revealing stuff beyond that is going to be somewhat out of her control.

Zach1998

Says who??? We are CARRIE fans are we not? If she wants to take longer breaks are we not supposed to support her? I’m genuinely curious.
We are... And I'd be willing to say that 99% of the people on this board became said Carriefans because of her music career. Therefore, making them, justified when she seems like she's removed from her music career. It really is that plain and simple

maddkat

Staff member
We are Carrie fans, not cult members. Explain to me where anyone is not supporting her by stating facts that all she posts about now are her garden and cooking? We all became fans for her music and it is not the least bit unreasonable to want new music.

Louisa

I believe Carrie will be back when the time is right for her. She recently said she’s happy living in her D&R era right now. I think we’ll get another album from her in 2025. That would be a good time to release new music, as it coincides with her 20th anniversary in business. She still has that fire for music and performing; she’s just enjoying her downtime. She’s been working tirelessly for almost two decades. She deserves a break from her busy career. She says she’s always working on something behind the scenes. It’s still early in the year, but I'm sure we’ll get something later in ‘24. Don’t worry, guys; Carrie hasn’t left us. Our girl will be back. ❤️

Carrie_Hannah

No one expects her to not have a life outside of her career. I am a stay at home mom, I understand putting your family first. I also understand what it’s like to work and balance your family as well. It’s not fair to state differently because you don't know any of our personal lives. However, when you are in the public eye and your career depends on likability and talent, posting only photos of what you have baked that day and what is growing in your garden is making the public lose interest which in part will effect if she is “relevant” in the eyes of the industry. Like someone stated before, if we hardcore fans aren’t interested in the stuff she posts, imagine the majority of country music fans who aren’t hardcore…

also, selfishness has nothing to do with anything. Carrie has always taken long breaks between albums. She has always prioritized time off. No one expects her not to. Does it suck for us at times? Yes. However, this is a time in her career when she is honestly dwindling down in “success” compared to the “blown away” type eras of her career. Taking such long breaks and posting the things she posts aren’t doing her or the fans any favors.
and like someone else said above, we are not in a cult. We are allowed to not like what she is doing or wish she would do things differently. There’s a difference in loving her and being blindly obsessed to the point where she does no wrong in our eyes.