Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

Louisa

Carrie’s Instagram Story (February 20, 2024)

Take a peek behind the scenes of #TwoBlackCadillacs from #REFLECTION. Who’s coming to see us @rwlvtheatre in 2 weeks?
💎
#CUinVegas

PRGuy79

You aren’t alone in that lol. I feel like we never get to really see/hear from her anymore since she never posts anything besides her garden/baked goods. I just wish she’d post a variety 😅😫
And if her hardcore fanbase feels this way, imagine why she doesn't seem to be resonating with the general public. She is off their radar. Media training (social, traditional) needs to be a priority for the next era. Modern music consumption depends on an artist's ability to connect with the public. Carrie has always struggled with this - but it is magnified now by the way people consume information and media today.

CU4ever

And if her hardcore fanbase feels this way, imagine why she doesn't seem to be resonating with the general public. She is off their radar. Media training (social, traditional) needs to be a priority for the next era. Modern music consumption depends on an artist's ability to connect with the public. Carrie has always struggled with this - but it is magnified now by the way people consume information and media today.
And considering that, it’s no wonder it seems like the general public didn’t even know about this era. There is no way for them to find out about her career. It’s sort of like Carrie retired herself. All she posts is her garden and baking, and it feels like Carrie, the queen of country music, is no longer around. The things she posts are doing no favors for her career. Simply put, I miss her. She used to be so much more interactive online. I feel like I haven’t seen her since the tour ended, or really at all this era. But I guess this is just what Carrie is interested in posting, so if that’s the case, I don’t know if this changes, even though it seems even her core fanbase is losing interest.

Carrie_Hannah

And considering that, it’s no wonder it seems like the general public didn’t even know about this era. There is no way for them to find out about her career. It’s sort of like Carrie retired herself. All she posts is her garden and baking, and it feels like Carrie, the queen of country music, is no longer around. The things she posts are doing no favors for her career. Simply put, I miss her. She used to be so much more interactive online. I feel like I haven’t seen her since the tour ended, or really at all this era. But I guess this is just what Carrie is interested in posting, so if that’s the case, I don’t know if this changes, even though it seems even her core fanbase is losing interest.
This is exactly how I feel. And I agree with the above post about social media presence needing to be priority! It’s a big deal now days and people are already seeming to be bored of her 😢

CU4ever

Carrie must have been reading this 🤣 she has just graced us with three new posts about tomatoes and herbs 😴

And the thing is, she isn’t just only posting garden and baking because she’s on her between album break. I’m sure we all remember she was posting her garden on the morning D&R came out instead of about the album😭 So I wouldn’t expect a change for her next album promo

Last edited:

Zach1998

It's honestly kind of anti-climatic watching her posts now. It used to be so exciting being a fan, and seeing a new post being like "oh I wonder what this is."

Whereas now, with her Instagram stories, when she posts, before I open it I know its either going to be 1) baking 2) her garden 3) Vegas. and 99.99% i'm correct

At this point, I can't even blame the public for losing interest. If it was someone I was more of a casual fan of heck I would have probably lost interest in following her too; especially seeing that she doesn't really care about her music career anymore either.

Carrie_Hannah

It's honestly kind of anti-climatic watching her posts now. It used to be so exciting being a fan, and seeing a new post being like "oh I wonder what this is."

Whereas now, with her Instagram stories, when she posts, before I open it I know its either going to be 1) baking 2) her garden 3) Vegas. and 99.99% i'm correct

At this point, I can't even blame the public for losing interest. If it was someone I was more of a casual fan of heck I would have probably lost interest in following her too; especially seeing that she doesn't really care about her music career anymore either.
It sucks but you’re so right. I have looked at radio not playing her music, the industry not treating her right and everything in between as to why the public has seemed to loose interest in her…. But a lot of it is the lack of effort on her and her team’s part. Maybe she really just doesn’t care about promotion anymore and is doing everything on her own timing in a laid back way…. Which is fine but at the same time, I hope she doesn’t expect big album sells, sold out shows, award wins or air play. 😫
I would have lost interest also if I didn’t love her and her music so much. It’s sad to see honestly

FanSince04

It’s probably just me but I’m glad she’s doing what she likes. The stress and hustle of constantly trying to keep up with the others, be seen, and on top of the charts is a lot when you have a family. Kane Brown announced he will be taking a long hiatus after his upcoming tour to spend time with family. Perspective is everything and I think we are all aware of Carrie’s perspective. Of course, I still look forward to whatever music she will be release and what is ahead for her… highly doubt she is retiring soon.