Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Church Bells On The Mediabase Charts

teesharky

I feel like Carrie's team is losing all the hype/buzz of a big announcement for DL since radio is already playing it and voting on it etc. so the cat is out of the bag and no hype. By the time they announce it - it will be old news and anticlimactic .

Kizmet311

I feel like Carrie's team is losing all the hype/buzz of a big announcement for DL since radio is already playing it and voting on it etc. so the cat is out of the bag and no hype. By the time they announce it - it will be old news and anticlimactic .

That's why I'm hoping by some miracle that they release the video at the same time and that it is actually a REAL video.

countryfan2006

People need to learn to have patience and Carrie will announce when and where the next single will be. Just because some radio stations is playing DL that don't mean anything so have patience.

maddkat

Staff member
we need a DL thread! Where's Cary?

anyway DL was on the mediabase smaller market activator chart this week

wjx7oy.jpg

Kizmet311

I found Cary's twitter account - user name is the same as here. He has never tweeted though, so I can't tell from that if he is ok or not. Seems odd for him to be completely gone right now when we are so close to DL being announced as the next single.

Carrieroxmysox2011

I found Cary's twitter account - user name is the same as here. He has never tweeted though, so I can't tell from that if he is ok or not. Seems odd for him to be completely gone right now when we are so close to DL being announced as the next single.
If you click on his profile on here it says he was active a week ago.

teesharky

Finally! haha Now get that baby a proper video! I cannot wait to see the Adds on this.

Hopefully the ads date will be soon.

Louisa

I'm happy Carrie finally confirmed "Dirty Laundry" is the next single. I'm so excited for this song. We don't want the Storyteller era to end just yet.

Pi314CA

I started a thread for Dirty Laundry in the "Carrie Underwood Chart Talk" section. Hopefully this thread will suffice until Cary gets one going.

maddkat

Staff member
just what to say how ridiculous Jon Pardi's push was to #1.He has a bullet of 1034

and still he peaks 500 spins lower then CB
183.gif

spins for the last 5 #1's
CB 8839
Holy 8700
Record Year 8244
Fix 8095
Head Over Boots 8310

CB was a smash and really should have gotten two weeks.Ah well.Hope DL does as well as CB.