Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Church Bells On The Mediabase Charts

teesharky

Every Carrie album has a gem. Sometimes it is not obvious at first. Someday we will all look back and declare CB the gem of ST.

agree. CB is one song that I was hooked on early on due to the catchy beat and amazing production. I am still not sick of this song.

Sales may be lower this era-- but a few years ago, CB would have been multi platinum.

Kizmet311

What time does the new issue of Country Aircheck usually come out? I think we are due for a new issue today. Would love to see an ad for DL in it, even it's one of those teaser ads that doesn't actually say who it is.

maddkat

Staff member
What time does the new issue of Country Aircheck usually come out? I think we are due for a new issue today. Would love to see an ad for DL in it, even it's one of those teaser ads that doesn't actually say who it is.
around 8 or 9, daily comes out around 6
really hope we get word before then.it's getting a little ridiculous at this point that they haven't announced single 4

teesharky

Getting really bored so. Come on already. Announce the single. And book some tv appearances to promote it.

She does have the AMAs kept open from
touring that whole weekend. Please let it be the amas and not the opry again. Lol

maddkat

Staff member
^ she played the AMAs last year, so I guess you're referring to the BB awards.Either way Carrie cares about and is commited to the Opry so if it's the Opry in Nov. so be it.

txacar

^We know we're getting at least 4. Radio was notified about DL several weeks ago. Hopefully, they'll tell us this week.

teesharky

^ she played the AMAs last year, so I guess you're referring to the BB awards.Either way Carrie cares about and is commited to the Opry so if it's the Opry in Nov. so be it.

I was referring to both the Billboard Awards and the AMAS. The Billboard AWards would have been a great opportunity to promote CB and storyteller to a mainstream crowd. She had the whole summer for the Opry. But I am just hoping that she set aside that weekend in November for the AMAS, as that is exactly when they are held. She needs some tv exposure as she has been so busy on tour that she hasn't been on mainstream tv all that much in 2016.

And as much as I love the Opry, I enjoy seeing Carrie on tv once in awhile too-- sorry- but that's just how I feel. When she is on tour for a year she is sooooooooooooooo busy, but the rest of the world doesn't see much of her on tv, and that is why attending mainstream award shows is important.

I guess I am also a bit sick of the Country award shows as they treat her so terribly. (exception- CMT Awards, and that ACCA show) But industry voted country award shows are horrid and do not really promote her music outside of the same group of snotty people. It is important that she attends and performs anyway for her fans, but I think going to mainstream award shows is important too. At least they treat her well and she wins awards more than not. lol