Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Church Bells On The Mediabase Charts

teesharky

I'm hearing CB more now than I did before, and it's still in the top 10 on Mediabase.

Yes I think the callout numbers were still very good and the burn out rate is low. So CB will ease on off the chart instead of a crash and burn like many artists. It is a great song and deserved award show love but likely will be snubbed per usual. Lol

Hopefully the Grammys will give it love. It deserves it.

maddkat

Staff member
with all the pr CCA is getting today seems like a good thing they waited to release DL so it wasn't overshadowed while it was trying to get it's footing.A 8/8 release date - cmafest hype is over and CB goes recurrent - works for me.

Curr

with all the pr CCA is getting today seems like a good thing they waited to release DL so it wasn't overshadowed while it was trying to get it's footing.A 8/8 release date - cmafest hype is over and CB goes recurrent - works for me.

Agreed sounds like a good plan! Allow everything to have its moment.

Kizmet311

I feel like one of those kids that wants to say "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?". I agree that delaying the release of DL by a few weeks for all of the reasons that have been listed (CB still selling well with good airplay, Miranda/Kenny's lead singles, CCA getting a chance to shine and not overshadow DL), but I'm ready now, lol!

teesharky

^ Nice! I was wondering when she would have a number 1 party. Very cool to have 2 at once. cheaper that way too. haha

ramb

^ Nice! I was wondering when she would have a number 1 party. Very cool to have 2 at once. cheaper that way too. haha

Once you have to celebrate 2 #1 singles in one party because your schedule is so tight, you know you made it.

txacar

Church Bells -40 spins, -252 million airplay. Remains at #9.

Slowing fall ever! Lol

And, look at what's coming up in the 10 & 11 slots. Still a ton of spins and AIs behind CB. I'm glad. This era is going by too fast and since we know DL will be the next single I hope CB hangs around for a while -- great song, 4 great TV performances.

teesharky

I love this!

Mike Pitocco ‏@MikePitocco05

"All the ajax in the world ain't gonna clean your #DirtyLaundry" @carrieunderwood

CpIlbELUIAAxDW6.jpg

cyberzoney

Every Carrie album has a gem. Sometimes it is not obvious at first. Someday we will all look back and declare CB the gem of ST.

CrazyAboutCarrie

Church Bells Video made it to number one on CMT. Thanks to all who have been voting. Dare I ask to try to keep it there for a second week? Would have to hold off HOLY. Any one join me in trying??

Gator

In Chicago this weekend. I cannot believe how much I've heard CB. The DJ just commented after he played CB that he watched the CMA Fest On TV. He said Brett Eldridge was trying to interview Carrie and he kept interrupting her. Then he said just give it up buddy. No one is listening to you, they are all busy looking at HER! Lol