Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Church Bells On The Mediabase Charts

jaks_weyn

I think Dirty Laundry would sound GREAT on pop/Hot AC too! I just don't know if the climate has changed since BHC crossed over. I think back then pop radio probably hoped Carrie would pursue crossover success and then she refused to remix and didn't pursue pop airplay, so I do wonder if they would ever play a song of hers again without her team doing something to promote it.

I'm hoping it goes big in iTunes and streaming.. That way it goes big even without trying to promote to pop radio... 😁 But let's what happens.. So far DL is smashing without even it being announced as single! Everything's looking good so far... On to iTunes number 1 for multiple weeks!!!

teesharky

I wish Carrie's team would invest in some itunes ads for singles-- not just the lead single. I loved when they did cover art for each promo single for Play On. I wish they would make a bigger splash on itunes when singles 2-4/5 are released with at least a small ad on itunes and single art. It would help. Otherwise lots of people are unaware of the new single.

pklongbeach

I wish Carrie and her team would get assertive again and go for the gold. When she was sold 7 million and the world was hers they seemed more willing to be "creative". After that, it seemed they committed to the country industry. THat makes sense. But they have done that now in spades. I am ready for her to reach out. You can't blame her or accuse her. Dolly did it successfully, Taylor did it successfully. Why can't Carrie reach out to the world around her and still be considered a legit country artist. She Can!

I just wish she would take that chance. cause the country industry will never turn its back on her at this point. No way!!

DaisyTweets

Well there is, IMO, a silver lining while waiting for the next single to be announced and that is getting to hear old Carrie singles. She really has put out some awesome, awesome singles. I'd forgotten how fun it was to rock out to Cowboy Casanova and to sing it at the top of my lungs. Or to prayerfully sing along to So Small.

After Midnight is always playing old school Carrie even as the new single is climbing the charts but now its old just plain old school and its so much fun. But I can hardy wait to see what the next single is going to be. No matter the song, I can feel it my bones that its going to be smashing hit!!!!

Louisa

Well there is, IMO, a silver lining while waiting for the next single to be announced and that is getting to hear old Carrie singles. She really has put out some awesome, awesome singles. I'd forgotten how fun it was to rock out to Cowboy Casanova and to sing it at the top of my lungs. Or to prayerfully sing along to So Small.

After Midnight is always playing old school Carrie even as the new single is climbing the charts but now its old just plain old school and its so much fun. But I can hardy wait to see what the next single is going to be. No matter the song, I can feel it my bones that its going to be smashing hit!!!!

Every Carrie song is a winner. You guys are so lucky to get to turn on your radios and hear her. I'm thankful for the internet. :)

maddkat

Staff member
Cary hasn't posted much outside the current singles thread for a while now and there's nothing for him to post here. I'm sure he'll be back to start a new thread for updates & angst as soon as DL is formally announced.

maddkat

Staff member
the adds this week , a good reason for SN to wait on single 4

1. Kenny Chesney - Setting The World On... f/P!nk 114
2.TBP - Comeback Kid 46
3.Luke Bryan - Move 31
4.Miranda Lambert - Vice 28
5.Jason Aldean - A Little More Summertime 22
6.Raelyn - Love Triangle 18
7.Toby Keith - A Few More Cowboys 17
8.Tim McGraw - How I'll Always Be 14
9.Trent Harmon - There's A Girl 12
10.Old Dominion - Song For Another Time 11

abbeyjones18

the adds this week , a good reason for SN to wait on single 4

1. Kenny Chesney - Setting The World On... f/P!nk 114
2.TBP - Comeback Kid 46
3.Luke Bryan - Move 31
4.Miranda Lambert - Vice 28
5.Jason Aldean - A Little More Summertime 22
6.Raelyn - Love Triangle 18
7.Toby Keith - A Few More Cowboys 17
8.Tim McGraw - How I'll Always Be 14
9.Trent Harmon - There's A Girl 12
10.Old Dominion - Song For Another Time 11

Yeah, everyone and their mama was releasing songs over the past week or so. So, so, crazy. The charts are pretty crowded right now. Happy that they are waiting.