Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Church Bells On The Mediabase Charts

teesharky

sadly The Band Perry's song is not country and not that good Imo. Bummer as I love them. But bot so much this new sound.

teesharky

We need a freakin' official announcement already. lol We waited 2 weeks for Miranda and Kenny's singles to have their time in the sun. Time for Carrie!

marpoe

We need a freakin' official announcement already. lol We waited 2 weeks for Miranda and Kenny's singles to have their time in the sun. Time for Carrie!

Maybe they are holding the announcement since it will hurt CB sales who is now still selling well though it already peaked.

bluetb4

Ok, it's been 1 week and guess what??!! Church Bells has gained another 1 million views on YouTube....it now has over 8 million views!! Keep up the streaming!!!

ramb

Nice to see DL getting this spins before being officially released.
I trust what simonplay said over and over: DL will be Storyteller's best performing single.
Hopefully we'll get a proper video. That would really help, once it starts its climb.

I hope Cary's OK. He's been really missed over here.

ramb

Not only the video keeps getting a lot of views (1 millon per week), CB is still very strong on the radio. It's still getting a lot of spins, it's still selling consistently. I'm not surprised they didn't announce DL yet.

Suellen

Not only the video keeps getting a lot of views (1 millon per week), CB is still very strong on the radio. It's still getting a lot of spins, it's still selling consistently. I'm not surprised they didn't announce DL yet.
I'm hearing CB more now than I did before, and it's still in the top 10 on Mediabase.

countrymama22

The other day I listened to DL multiple times. I go in phases where I listen to ST a lot and then give it a rest. Keeps it fresh. Anyway, it is such an awesome song. I think it will perform well.