Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Church Bells On The Mediabase Charts

Kizmet311

lol, you at least knew who the artist was.I was clueless.

Lol, I listen to Hot AC sometimes and I do like the majority of Katy's songs, but Dark Horse is a particular favorite. I like it and E.T. (yes, it stands for extra-terrestrial) and Firework and Roar...She has a lot of good songs!

mooret

This is my pick (CB ARE BA I pick CB) , (SYA ARE HB)I PICK HB (TBC ARE SB)HARD TO PICK BUT BYE A LITTLE Margin i pick TBC (GG are DL ) I pick DL .. storyteller album is bye far the BEST album just my opinion!! love is all that matters!! Love my Carrie FANS !! #1 fan for my lord JESUS!!!

gwade82

rcramer;4703119[B said:
]I never could understand the Katy appeal[/B]. To me her songs/voice are bland and she does way to much lip sync

neither did I, I just really enjoyed watching her do all of it.

Kizmet311

Let's aim high... Smash in all-genre!!!!!! 

I think Dirty Laundry would sound GREAT on pop/Hot AC too! I just don't know if the climate has changed since BHC crossed over. I think back then pop radio probably hoped Carrie would pursue crossover success and then she refused to remix and didn't pursue pop airplay, so I do wonder if they would ever play a song of hers again without her team doing something to promote it.

Kizmet311

How the heck do you all find where Dirty Laundry is on the iTunes song chart? I tried to google it, but I can't find anything beyond the Top 100 and on my phone, the chart only goes to 150. I was going to try to see where it is at this morning.

maddkat

Staff member
How the heck do you all find where Dirty Laundry is on the iTunes song chart? I tried to google it, but I can't find anything beyond the Top 100 and on my phone, the chart only goes to 150. I was going to try to see where it is at this morning.

I use this site - LivePopBars

up to #691

Kizmet311

Ok, I just tweeted the DL audio from Carrie's Vevo channel. Everyone go retweet me! User name is same as here on CF! I would give anything to see this song hit the Top 100/150 on iTunes before it is even announced/released as the next single!