Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMA Music Fest 2011--- Anyone Watching?

teesharky

So far it is really good. I loved Brad's performance of Working on a Tan to open the show.

Big & Rich and Gretchen were great too, and The Band Perry did well too.

Sara Evans did a nice job on Stronger, and Keith Urban was hot as hell as always. lol

Not sure if I missed anyone yet. lol

gosh I wish Carrie had been there.

hjj

I watched TBP so far but only watching those that I want to see. I would like to see Scotty and Lauren in their debut there.

CarrieFan_01

I've been watching while waiting for Big Brother to come on.

I started cracking up when The Band Perry was performing, my Mom just yells out, "She puts Taylor Swift to shame!!!" :D

carriecountrystar

maybe it will be aired later, to our surprise of a super super duper secret performance Carrie and Brad did for RM!! :D
lol... in my dreams. heh sorry I'm just on edge, anticipating ever so much for that live performance!

AdamJ

Nope---I am using my time to vote/request/stream RM and try to give it the push it needs. I have not been able to do my share and this is one time I can help out---and will be able to do so until Fall semester.

teesharky

I am going to skip all the Taylor stuff--- not wasting my time.

True Blood is on now too...but I am taping that so it is all good. lol

Sugarland had a big message on the screen, saying pre-recorded June 10, 2011. They kept it up there a while.

I think they were trying to ensure that everyone knew Sugarland was not there tonight, and this was not live, after what happened yesterday.

teesharky

gosh I love my fast forward button. lol

I loved Zac BB and Sugarland, etc. Did not bother to watch one note of SWSRN. lol

teesharky

I bet Lady A will be on again. They did great with Just a Kiss.

Most big names are doing 2 songs....so Lady A will likely be back.

Carrieflattsfan

I watched Sara because my Mom called me down. Haha. She sounded good and looked amazing though.

I only really wanted to watch Rascal Flatts- I thought Gary sounded awesome on "I Won't Let Go," but I was kind of disappointed by how they filmed all the lighters/lights during the performance.
It was cool to look at, but it just didn't translate as well as I thought it could've- people who were there said it was an incredible sight in person.

And I really liked the meledy with LBT- but unfortunately I got to spend most of it listening to my parents complain- "why are they doing cover songs when they have so many good ones?"

It's Rascal Flatts...as if they think I care what they sing? They should know, having lived through 11 years of my fandom. Shame. :p

teesharky

I was extremely impressed with Rascal Flatts tonight! That was so beautiful having the lights all over like that! Loved it!

also-- the duet with LBT was really really good. LBT remains the most under-rated band ever.

I even liked Dierks tonight. lol

Pi314CA

I've been watching while waiting for Big Brother to come on.

I started cracking up when The Band Perry was performing, my Mom just yells out, "She puts Taylor Swift to shame!!!" :D

That's funny. A while back, when I heard "If I Die Young" during its initial days on the radio, I thought "who is that singing? It sounds like Taylor except much better. Did Taylor improve her singing?? Then, the DJ said it was TBP."

teesharky

Reba has still got it. Great performance.

Darius Rucker is always consistent. Nice job.

LBT rocked as always. So happy to see them there tonight.

Martina and Lauren, Scotty & Josh Turner, was awesome. :) Absolutely loved it. :)

What is making tonight tolerable is that they stuck Taylor all at once in the middle so I could FF past her, and never see her again the rest fo the night. Nice job, CMAS. lol

That one year, they had SWSRN perform 4 times, and I wanted to throw my tv out the window.