Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT Celebrates Our Heroes Special June 3

Yay I was really hoping she was going to participate in this! I’m assuming the performances will be kind of like the ACM special.

FanSince04

This will be good. Maybe she will sing a new song like she did with “Keep Us Safe”. That’d be pretty cool!

maddkat

Staff member
just saw a commercial for this list a bunch of performances then said special appearances by Kristen Bell and Carrie. Sounding like she might not be performing.

maddkat

Staff member
^ the article actually says cameo by Carrie, so once again no performance from her. :-(

simonplay

No Idol performance
No CMT stream performance
No Instagram live
No CMT Our Heroes performance

I'm surprised at how lazy she is lately! Thoughts??

adam1995

No Idol performance
No CMT stream performance
No Instagram live
No CMT Our Heroes performance

I'm surprised at how lazy she is lately! Thoughts??

Lazy, wow! Hope that was a joke. She might be taking a much needed rest, and time with her family. There will be plenty of time for performances once all is normal again.

Ummm I don’t think she’s lazy...this would be a quiet time regardless because of her album cycle. There initially were a bunch of performances she would’ve done in the past/ coming up. She can’t help that everything she has going on got cancelled.

LilUnderwood

I think she had said somewhere or I could be making this up that she didn’t feel 100% comfortable doing an Instagram live performance. Carrie has always stated that she is more of a private person so I understand that she maybe doesn’t feel totally comfortable with putting a bunch out there on social media.

simonplay

I think she had said somewhere or I could be making this up that she didn’t feel 100% comfortable doing an Instagram live performance. Carrie has always stated that she is more of a private person so I understand that she maybe doesn’t feel totally comfortable with putting a bunch out there on social media.

Yes I think she said that the day she was in NY for the Today Show when her performance was cancelled and did a Instagran live. Must be that, agree.

But I would have expected a performance for CMT Our Heroes because it's for a special cause, I'm surprised that she is doing appearances but not performing.

jaymiee

Dang it I swore i saw somewhere she was added to the list of performers? I am missing seeing her perform. I just hope this time shes had off shes planned some awesome stuff for Fall/Christmas album/CU7 release early Spring 2021!

Dang it I swore i saw somewhere she was added to the list of performers? I am missing seeing her perform. I just hope this time shes had off shes planned some awesome stuff for Fall/Christmas album/CU7 release early Spring 2021!

Yeah, she was announced in the second round making it seem like she was a performer with the other people. Idk I may be wrong, but I don’t really see her turning down a performance considering she did the ACMs and Stagecouch. I honestly had no expectations for a live or an AI performance..in her previous lives, people asked horrible questions.

I wonder what was going on whenever she took a picture with Nile Rodgers before quarantine started.

June11

Are y'all really accusing a mother of two children, music super star.... during a global pandemic of being lazy??? Give me a break she doesn't have to work every single event. Y'all treat her like a robot.
It's quite odd and bizzare.

simonplay

Are y'all really accusing a mother of two children, music super star.... during a global pandemic of being lazy??? Give me a break she doesn't have to work every single event. Y'all treat her like a robot.
It's quite odd and bizzare.

It's not "all" it's just me and is not that deep! Calm down! It was just a thought.. lol

There are pictures of Carrie working before the Coronavirus started. I don't blame her for spending time with her family in the middle of a pandemic, like a large portion of everyone else in the United States and in the world. We know Carrie would definitely be doing stuff if this wasn't all going on, and I am sure she isn't entirely sitting at home twiddling her thumbs.

adam1995

If Carrie's being lazy then all of us are, it's kind of a forced "laziness", so it's not really a choice it that case, lol.