Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT Sucks!!

Carrie Country

Their idiot mods have shown their true colors. I was there defending our sweet Carrie against the troll with multiple accounts. Probably about a 1,00000 of them by now. And what happens I get banned while they let that lowlife jealous loser get away with murder. Yeah CMT is embracing the trolls they choose them over those of us who have been on that site for YEARS!!!!! like myself. And when I say years I was on their boards before anybody ever heard the name Carrie Underwood. I was a memeber of the Dixie Chicks message board first back in the day with our dear old friend Pappy. That site just keeps going further and futher down hill pathetic and sad thing is the idiot mods are letting this happen. Morons!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ace

Their idiot mods have shown their true colors. I was there defending our sweet Carrie against the troll with multiple accounts. Probably about a 1,00000 of them by now. And what happens I get banned while they let that lowlife jealous loser get away with murder. Yeah CMT is embracing the trolls they choose them over those of us who have been on that site for YEARS!!!!! like myself. And when I say years I was on their boards before anybody ever heard the name Carrie Underwood. I was a memeber of the Dixie Chicks message board first back in the day with our dear old friend Pappy. That site just keeps going further and futher down hill pathetic and sad thing is the idiot mods are letting this happen. Morons!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Please don't stress out over CMT, they not worth it....I gave them up long ago.

pklongbeach

Till they fix their problems there is not much point in trying to fix it yourself.
whne you argue with people, of course you end up the one banned.
Truth is, you are arguing just like the troll is.
So best not to engage them.
Especially when that only causes them to write more crud.
Don't fuel them.
They are looking to upset you.
Don't let them.

Carrie&Taylor

They adore Taylor. And since they are owned by MTV, they to love Taylor and not so much Carrie. I no longer go to CMT that much anymore.

Carrie Country

They adore Taylor. And since they are owned by MTV, they to love Taylor and not so much Carrie. I no longer go to CMT that much anymore.

No CMT is owned by Taylor! She bought the channel long ago that's the ONLY!!! way she gets so much special attention from them! They kiss the bosses skinny butt. And embrace the trolls who bash Carrie!!!!

Last edited:

gocountrymusic

Till they fix their problems there is not much point in trying to fix it yourself.
whne you argue with people, of course you end up the one banned.
Truth is, you are arguing just like the troll is.
So best not to engage them.
Especially when that only causes them to write more crud.
Don't fuel them.
They are looking to upset you.
Don't let them

I agree with this part especially, I've taken the bait before from them, and it just makes stuff worse. One of them (or should I say the same one) actually copied my profile and started posting stuff I never said. It's been downhill since the boards have been gone. I suggest reading the articles and just not reading the comments section because I know it's hard to ignore that sometime.

bearball49

I don't go there anymore. It's not worth my time

I totally agree. I hate that site now. There is so much bias against Carrie there and it is so uncalled for and mean. It is one thing not to support someone....everyone has different tastes, but to let the trolls constantly trash Carrie and thumbs down everything that she does is nasty. I let it get to me too much to ever go there. I voted for Carrie and then get out. I would have too much troube not engagi g to stick around. Truth be knwn, they probably did her a favor by banning her. If she really misses it, start another account, apparantly it is pretty eadily done.

Marie2011

I agree with this part especially, I've taken the bait before from them, and it just makes stuff worse. One of them (or should I say the same one) actually copied my profile and started posting stuff I never said. It's been downhill since the boards have been gone. I suggest reading the articles and just not reading the comments section because I know it's hard to ignore that sometime.

that happen to me like 2 years ago. i update my profile pic, because it been a while since i updated it, and right after i updated my pic/avatar some guy/girl idk this person gender i am pretty sure it was a guy though, well lets just say he/she had the same pic, same name, and was pretending to be me posting stuff that i would never EVER say. i had to change everthing, my username, my profile pic, etc. etc.

thaifood

I got banned from there long ago for calling their "reporters" out as being Taylor synchophants & being paid by Scott Borchetta. I don't think they appreciated it. The truth sometimes cuts to close to the bone....

pklongbeach

I got banned from there long ago for calling their "reporters" out as being Taylor synchophants & being paid by Scott Borchetta. I don't think they appreciated it. The truth sometimes cuts to close to the bone....
Of everything stated on this subject so far, this is the most telling.
Why would you be banned for having an opinion, unless the powers that be didn't "like" your opinion.
The truth is, the people who run CMT are nice to Carrie.
She still wins their awards. And does a great job of promoting them while she is winning those awards.
There is no way the trolls that are infesting that site are "in charge". But they are ruining the site.
And management should do something about it.
But as long as they don't, then they don't get my traffic. It's that simple.
(sidenote, try finding ways to outsmart the bad guys. Don't make your passion so obvious. The trolls are look ing for that. Be simple and sublte in your support and consistant. That way the positive energy toward Carrie still flows, but the aggresive energy against her stops.
People who spend their whole day trying to "derain" Carrie Underwood, are not very bright people to begine with).
Subtle. that is the way.
simply click like. thumbs up. Say "nice song". Or "beautiful singer", and try to leave it at that.
Don't Give Them Something to Target!

Carrie Country

The truth cuts to close to the bone because of the new evil man eater dictator owner of CMT. Taylor. Their probably afraid for their lives and the the fact she might write a song about them if they say anything against her or show any favoritism to Carrie and her fans. Ya don't cross the boss or she'll get ya!!!!

Carrieflattsfan

I can't stand CMT. The amount of hate and trolling they allow is just absurd. The site and channel are one big mess. I honestly don't know how they're still in business; IMO they've become a huge joke.

Mirasa45A

When Carrie won the American Idol in 2005, I set up an account there, but one year later I left the site and NEVER bother to visit that site again. I come there just to watch Carrie's new video when it comes out --that's it.

gran29

If I do go there to read an article, I never look at the comments. The trolls over there are horrible.

allamericangirl8

CMT > Twitter.

CMT doesn't have a daily limit and abruptly end my conversations.

But then again, I've never been on CMT and I'm really just ranting about Twitter.