Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT Sucks!!

bigbluegrl23

The truth cuts to close to the bone because of the new evil man eater dictator owner of CMT. Taylor. Their probably afraid for their lives and the the fact she might write a song about them if they say anything against her or show any favoritism to Carrie and her fans. Ya don't cross the boss or she'll get ya!!!!

*rolls eyes* and i don't even like Taylor that much. just because you like carrie, doesnt mean what you say isn't trollish.
Becca

thaifood

Of everything stated on this subject so far, this is the most telling.
Why would you be banned for having an opinion, unless the powers that be didn't "like" your opinion.
The truth is, the people who run CMT are nice to Carrie.
She still wins their awards. And does a great job of promoting them while she is winning those awards.
There is no way the trolls that are infesting that site are "in charge". But they are ruining the site.
And management should do something about it.
But as long as they don't, then they don't get my traffic. It's that simple.
(sidenote, try finding ways to outsmart the bad guys. Don't make your passion so obvious. The trolls are look ing for that. Be simple and sublte in your support and consistant. That way the positive energy toward Carrie still flows, but the aggresive energy against her stops.
People who spend their whole day trying to "derain" Carrie Underwood, are not very bright people to begine with).
Subtle. that is the way.
simply click like. thumbs up. Say "nice song". Or "beautiful singer", and try to leave it at that.
Don't Give Them Something to Target!

I have to be honest here. Carrie never came up in the conversation for which I was banned. I simply got tired of day after day reading how great Taylor was at the expense of anyone & everyone else in the entire Country Genre. Taylor did this Taylor did that, Taylor farted today & it didn't stink, isn't she the most wonderful person to ever land on the planet earth. Well, I figured, no she isn't. There are other folks that deserve some press & the writers on CMT just weren't providing it, so I called them out & got banned for doing so. That doesn't change the fact that they are still Taylolr centric & the Swifties are allowed to diss everyone that isn't named Taylor for anything that doesn't focus on the little pop princess.

pklongbeach

I have to be honest here. Carrie never came up in the conversation for which I was banned. I simply got tired of day after day reading how great Taylor was at the expense of anyone & everyone else in the entire Country Genre. Taylor did this Taylor did that, Taylor farted today & it didn't stink, isn't she the most wonderful person to ever land on the planet earth. Well, I figured, no she isn't. There are other folks that deserve some press & the writers on CMT just weren't providing it, so I called them out & got banned for doing so. That doesn't change the fact that they are still Taylolr centric & the Swifties are allowed to diss everyone that isn't named Taylor for anything that doesn't focus on the little pop princess.
Interesting, and I think you're absolutely right.
I alwasy have to weigh other peoples experiences against mine cause I know my brain can get pretty focused (and narrow) when it comes to judging public influence.
And I will admit, I have gone to CMT and scrolled down and been chagrined by the amount of press they give specifically to Taylor.
Now of course you can use the common arguement "if that is what the active users want than give it to them". But, in the end you serve a small portion and your product line does not grow.
It seems to me that CMT would serve itself better not to play so many of its cards right up front. In other words, it's obvious that they are Taylor-heavy by choice. So just don't make that choice so obvious.
But they do, and it does attract the rabid fans to use the site as if it is their own.
It truly does feel like a taylor fest over there. So I just don't go. I assume I am not alone in this position.
When there is something to vote for I go. If not, no way.
I know what they are selling and I don't like it. Plain and simple.
But I learned when I tryed to argue with a radio dj about the huge promo for Taylor when Carries PO album came out and I learned one improtant thing. "He was just as frustrated as I was". The only problem was, I was making it worse. He was getting angry at me! He had a job to do and like it or not he was going to do it. And he did not like me telling him how partison it was.
So you really can't win.
I think we do our best in voting strong. And liking her articles.
In the end, staying positive is our only choice and our only hope against haters.

judes

CMT is having alot of articles on Carrie right now though because of her new album - however that troll who takes over your username is the same one that is everywhere - he's on youtube,Carrie articles etc. he has taken over my username a few times but I just report it where it has the flag in the upper right corner of the post and they immediately got rid of it The troll is frustrating and is causing fans not to come to the site anymore, however you have to remember that's just what the troll wants

liz278

I know that it is hard to ignore the trolls at CMT, but you have to realize that we need to vote - especially now so we can break the record with GG - but you know the end of the year CMT Artist of the Year awards - well the more articles there is of Carrie and the more we read them, the higher her score will be. So click on the article, read if you need to, thumbs up and leave. We want them to have lots of articles of Carrie so that she will be a CMT Artist of the Year again this year!

thaifood

CMT is having alot of articles on Carrie right now though because of her new album - however that troll who takes over your username is the same one that is everywhere - he's on youtube,Carrie articles etc. he has taken over my username a few times but I just report it where it has the flag in the upper right corner of the post and they immediately got rid of it The troll is frustrating and is causing fans not to come to the site anymore, however you have to remember that's just what the troll wants

It CMT truly wanted to do something about it, they would block his IP & keep him from taking over.

Carrie Country

The jealous loser has a sick obsession with out sweet Carrie. I've seen IT!!! on YouTube posting under multiple screen names there too. It' pathetic. And to think CMT just lets this happen and bans me. They are making themselevs look just as bad as the troll ITSELF!!!!!!

judes

It CMT truly wanted to do something about it, they would block his IP & keep him from taking over.

I believe they do try to control him but he has said he has access to alot of computers so he comes in with a new IP and CMT has to wait all over again to ban him - he has been banned many times as alot of his usernames have disappeared but he comes right back with new ones - the main thing is for people to go read the articles , post and leave and vote and stream Carrie's videos - it's important for Carrie to get to be a CMT Artist of the Year this year - it's a wonderful tribute, gives Carrie another honor and gives us another chance to see Carrie on TV with her peers saying amazing things about her.

Don't give in to his teenage hissy fits and manipulation

pklongbeach

Completely agree Judes,
Still do your part.
Still watch the vids and read the articles and "like" them and even comment.
"No activity at all for Carrie" except the hate, is not the direction we want to go.
Just stay real and be positive. Your efforts will be rewarded. If not by the site, at least by knowing in your heart you are creating good will, not the ugly that this poser is spreading.