Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College football & hoops

JB172

Ok, I can't stand Notre Dame but I now have financial reasons to root for them tomorrow night because if they win, I win the office pool that I am in.

Damn, I am going to have to root for them, I think. lol

JB172

Notre Dame has reminded me of the 2002 Ohio State team all year and I think that they do the same same thing and finish it off.

Notre Dame - 17
Alabama - 13

buckeyecarriefan

I'm rooting for Notre Dame. Which makes me want to hurl.

My head says Bama big though. Something like 35-17. But like James said, ND seems like 02 OSU, tough defensive teams who play a lot of tight games and refuse to die. An upset wouldn't shock me.

JB172

My goodness is Alabama just kicking Notre Dame's ass up front, just total domination.

AJ McCarron is a very lucky young man and it has nothing to do with football.

JB172

Someone better check on Brent Musburger's heart

His going all gaga over a young lady who could be his granddaughter was kind of creepy but his line about the youngsters should go throw the football around the backyard was pretty funny.

glenn7

ND should not even be ranked in the top 100. A 6 and 6 SEC team like Vandy could beat this team. ND is so over rated.

Pi314CA

His going all gaga over a young lady who could be his granddaughter was kind of creepy but his line about the youngsters should go throw the football around the backyard was pretty funny.

Thanks. Yes, that is a very beautiful young lady.

Pi314CA

ND should not even be ranked in the top 100. A 6 and 6 SEC team like Vandy could beat this team. ND is so over rated.

ND is way way over-rated. Their victories over Stanford and a less-than-healthy USC team were not very impressive. And their red-shirt freshman QB stood no chance against Alabama's D. I'm surprised that the spread was only 9.5 pts, should of been 14+ pts.

JB172

College or pro I don't know if there is a better coach at getting a team prepared to play during a long layoff than what Saban is.

In the paper here this morning there was a stat that said in the four BCS bowl games that ND has played in they have lost all 4 by 14+ points and have been outscored 158 to 57, OUCH.

glenn7

No way Notre Dame should even have been ranked in the top 10 this year, much less No. 1 after that mess in the BCS final and after playing mostly mediocre teams all year.

Last year Ala lost 7-8 players to NFL in the 1st round. This was Ala.'s least talent'd teams Nick has ever had. They got beat by Texas A/M and almost by 3 other SEC Teams. Even a 6 and 6 SEC team could beat the Irish 9 out of 10 times. Just look at how a 6 & 6 Ole Miss ran all over Pitt and the Irish had trouble getting by them. All year all we heard from the so called media experts was about how ND's front 7 was the best in football, no one not even Oregon or Bama can run on ND and the Irish where the best team ever in ND history and no one will have time for their receivers to even get open. Even SEC Vandy this year would have ran all over Notre Dame. Why was Notre Dame even in that game. Totally overrated. Product of the media hype. Can't trust the voters all of whom have agendas. The Refs gave ND 2 games this season and the media's love of them is the only reason they where ranked. As always the media always has Notre Dame way over ranked starting every season.

Bottom line, Alabama vs UGA was a much better game and felt like the BCS final. "The National Championship Game was played between The University of Georgia and Alabama several weeks ago" reads one of today's headlines. Georgia almost won it but Alabama pulled it out in the end. Notre Dame, What a joke. Rankings should be Ala. no 1, Oregon 2, UGA 3, A&M 4, S. Carolina 5, Stanford 6, the Irish, certainly not top ten.

Even last night the ESPN announcers all night where trying to make excuses for the Irish. The Irish even had to have some some bad calls go their way to even score their 1st TD.

The Irish do not deserve to even be ranked in the top 25 next preseason and probably not even finish in the top 20 this season. ND in the top 10 shows just how bad the BCS rankings are, especially by the media peeps.

Pi314CA

Agree with you, Glenn. ND's front 7 had so many mistackles. It's as if they have not play this caliber of an opponent. Indeed, the ALA-GA game was the national championship game. Great game. I would have liked to see Alabama play Oregon. Too bad Oregon lost to Stanford. If OSU was eligible to play against Alabama, I don't think they would have fare much better than ND.