Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Criminal Minds

allirishgirl

Any CM fans here?

The current plot with Prentiss is killing me! i wish there had been a double episode last night! i cant wait to see what happens next week!

jeff

just another fan
i think the next episode will air in 2 weeks. so there's more time for you to be killed. JJ will return for 1 episode

abbeyjones18

i think the next episode will air in 2 weeks. so there's more time for you to be killed. JJ will return for 1 episode

My parents love Criminal Minds...they talk about it all of the time, lol! They will be happy to hear that JJ will be coming back. :) I really only watch the reruns on the weekend...it's a good, good show. Does anyone watch the spinoff??? :)

Suellen

I watch Criminal Minds all the time (even reruns) -- can't wait to see what happens to Prentiss.

allirishgirl

OMG are you serious????????
FML!
:dance: for JJ! she was my fave! i couldnt believe she left :(

also anyone watch Criminal Minds:Suspect Behaviour?
i find it hilarious that Garcia is in both but she has red hair in SB lol
some exec didnt do their job!

abbeyjones18

OMG are you serious????????
FML!
:dance: for JJ! she was my fave! i couldnt believe she left :(

also anyone watch Criminal Minds:Suspect Behaviour?
i find it hilarious that Garcia is in both but she has red hair in SB lol
some exec didnt do their job!

My mom was watching SB last night...I haven't had the time to catch it yet...

jeff

just another fan
not liking Suspect Behavior. Not feeling the chemistry in that cast.

it seems the powers that be don't value chemistry in a cast when they sent AJ cook out of the door. the writers gave her a really good sendoff, she was spectacular in the final couple of episodes she was on

I loved where L&O was going in their last couple of seasons, then they cut it to have a Los Angeles version which has sucked. lol

allirishgirl

i watched the episode again..it was that good
there is no doubt in my mind that that Prentiss will be killed.
The quote she said at the end

Confession is always weakness. The grave soul keeps its own secrets, and takes its own punishment in silence.
Dorothy Dix

along with the fact that she "conveniently" left her safe open convince me of this fact. she will do it for the Team

allirishgirl

As for SB didnt those actors already appear in an episode where the killer was making his hostage fight for his life & his daughter?

jeff

just another fan
from reading some of the blogs out there, the common speculation is that they will leave Prentiss' ending as a cliffhanger so the character can be brought back or written off totally

yes, there SB guys did appear in that episode

allirishgirl

from reading some of the blogs out there, the common speculation is that they will leave Prentiss' ending as a cliffhanger so the character can be brought back or written off totally

yes, there SB guys did appear in that episode

oh! I hadnt read any blogs.
I hate the fact that they keep getting rid of the women!
Elle, JJ & now Emily. Garcia is the only one they cant get rid of.....she is the backbone of the team......I wouldnt mind seeing Rossi go as I dont really like him...his voice irritates me lol

cpeTN89

OMG! I love this show and NCIS but I like this show a little bit better. I haven't watched it in awhile though. I need to get back into it. I have no clue what is going on.

CarriesFan28

I love this show too, i was so excited when they showed JJ coming back for the next epsiode, can't wait to see it! unfortunately she's probably only back for one episode :(