Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Criminal Minds

jeff

just another fan
not sure how reliable this is, but it could give some clues

Paget Brewster part of NBC's 'Experiment'; Scott Foley plays 'Doctor' at CBS - From Inside the Box - Zap2it.

Paget Brewster's time on "Criminal Minds" is coming to an end (for now), but she could be back on TV next season.

Brewster has landed a starring role in an NBC comedy pilot called "My Life as an Experiment." The show is based on writer A.J. Jacobs' book "Guinea Pig Diaries" and will star comedian Jon Dore as a journalist who submits to a range of lifestyle experiments, from "radical honesty" to crashing the Oscars. Brewster will play his no-nonsense wife, TVLine reports.

Brewster's last episode of "Criminal Minds" airs Wednesday (March 16), but it may not be the last viewers see of her on the CBS show. Should "Experiment" not get picked up, the "Minds" producers have offered to make her an every-episode regular next season.

jeff

just another fan
great episode. kinda guessed this ending since they want to leave the door open for Paget brewster to return

allirishgirl

had to skip whoever posted the last comment lol as i havent seen the episode yet..........been out & cannot wait to watch it in the morning! :D

allirishgirl

fabulous episode, so many twists & turns!
couldn't believe it when JJ said that Emily was dead & then i thought nope she's undercover again

allirishgirl

i totally have all my friends addicted! hey are even watching it online to catch up! they are at the episode where The Reaper attacks Hotch!

allirishgirl

great episode last night! loved the fact that Mr Hotness aka Morgan shot the girl at the end! lol & yay AJ is back but im a little suspicious as to why it was Rossi that invited her back & not Hotch!

Claire2004

Just recently discovered Criminal Minds, I've been watching to catch up. I'm on season 5 now, but I need a break after watching episode 16 (Mosley Lane), the one where children are abducted. I was heartbroken with that scene where Steven's parents learned from Charlie that their son was alive just the day before and that he died protecting Aimee, the last child abducted. Will watch again once I recover, lol.

jeff

just another fan
Just recently discovered Criminal Minds, I've been watching to catch up. I'm on season 5 now, but I need a break after watching episode 16 (Mosley Lane), the one where children are abducted. I was heartbroken with that scene where Steven's parents learned from Charlie that their son was alive just the day before and that he died protecting Aimee, the last child abducted. Will watch again once I recover, lol.

thats one of the best episodes.

allirishgirl

thats a brilliant episode, very sad though

thats one of the best episodes.

ha what he said! lol

allirishgirl

so ima take it that last week was the season finale???

i really do not like the ending that they had on CM:Suspect Behaviour last night :( i hate the suspense at having to wait to see who fired the gun!

MorexLove

yep. AJ Cook just signed a contract to be back for 2 more seasons!

Yepp! And guess what Paget Brewster aka Prentiss is also back!! Only Thomas Gibson's contract still needs to be renewed ugh!

Criminal Minds: Paget Brewster will be returning to Criminal Minds for season seven while Rachel Nichols will be exiting. Wonderful news for all Criminal Minds fans and now we continue to wait to see if Thomas Gibson is also signed for the season.

Criminal Minds Fanatic Blog: CRIMINAL MINDS: PAGET BREWSTER BACK, RACHEL NICHOLS OUT