Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Pretty Album Reviews

For now we have 40/100 (The Guardian), 70/100 (Rolling Stone) and 90/100 (Allmusic). The Time (UK) doesn't count for metacritic, thank God. As for LA Times, I hope that thing lumping together two albums doesn't count

teesharky

Washington post loves it!! That’s a big paper! I tweeted it but I am
bit able to post it here right now.

teesharky

For now we have 40/100 (The Guardian), 70/100 (Rolling Stone) and 90/100 (Allmusic). The Time (UK) doesn't count for metacritic, thank God. As for LA Times, I hope that thing lumping together two albums doesn't count

Does The Washington Post count? They loved it!

CarrieAddicted

Reviewers that count, based on other albums I've seen:

Rolling Stone
AllMusic
The Independent (UK)
Sputnickmusic
Spin
Consequence of Sound
Variety
Pitchfork
Boston Globe
Chicago Tribune
LA Times
The Guardian
Austin Chronicle
Record Collector
No Ripcord
Uncut
Under the Radar
New York Times
Entertainment Weekly
The Telegraph
Exclaim
Pop Matters
Slant Magazine
Billboard
Country Weekly

Smokyiiis

Wish they would get that Sputnickmusic one up on the metacritic to slam that Guardian one. What a creep!

teesharky

Yes everyone review it on metacrituc!

She will rise from 68 soon as the two snarkiest reviews are up so once the positive ones are added it will help.

teesharky

I am having trouble figuring out how to leave a review on metacrituc? I never had issues before. Is there a place to click a link to write a review? Thsnks

Smokyiiis

Tee click on User reviews and once your logged in should be able to review it. Mine went up instantly.

teesharky

Thanks! How odd that Billboatd doesn’t count anymore. It used to. That sucks. It leaves a lot room for osnarky small blogs and haters to go after her.

Smokyiiis

We need a LOT of positive USER reviews. Two people posted 0 out of 10 in user reviews that are obviously not Carrie fans. Have to bring the score up. They do this every album cycle.