Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Pretty Survivor Game

Hang on....?? I'm the one being accused of being a 'duplicate' and i'm the one that gets spoken down to? I have no problem with ANY member..maybe your barking up the wrong tree and should 'quote' the original poster who accused me of creating a fake account. I just posted in a harmless game. Just because that user has been a member longer than me, does not give them the right to be rude and accuse of being a fraudster.

maddkat

Staff member
Xx*♥Carrie_Obsessed♥*xX;4779282 said:
Hang on....?? I'm the one being accused of being a 'duplicate' and i'm the one that gets spoken down to? I have no problem with ANY member..maybe your barking up the wrong tree and should 'quote' the original poster who accused me of creating a fake account. I just posted in a harmless game. Just because that user has been a member longer than me, does not give them the right to be rude and accuse of being a fraudster.

Jaks made a harmless comment and you got overly defensive. If you want to continue this discussion by all means pm me but do not post about it in this thread again.

simonplay

Ok I understand everything wrong, I thought jaks_weyn made a new account just to vote in this game twice, lol not big deal, I just finded that funny.

jaks_weyn

Ok I understand everything wrong, I thought jaks_weyn made a new account just to vote in this game twice, lol not big deal, I just finded that funny.

Me? Vote against "That song"? Big no no!!! LOL
Sadly, looking like it's gonna go... :-(

top 4 is not bad at all though.. i'm pleasantly surprised actually

Last edited:

crazyxdreams

Spinning Bottles should be the next song eliminated since the last two votes were after the cut off. TSTWUTMLT is my favorite so I’m gonna fight for it 😋

FanSince04

^ Last time when the cutoff was missed I believe all songs voted for were accounted for in the tally. So, I think it’s fair to do that for this situation too! Also, SpB is my favorite!!!!!

Hil

I personally don't care about the game, but the next three singles should be DA, That song & Low. LOL Even that doesn't matter cause at this rate radio probably won't play them anyway LOL *before anyone has a meltdown, i'm only joking here*

Last edited:

ramb

Spinning Bottles.

I’m pleasently surprised about That Song’s strenght in this game. I love it! I just didn’t know you guys loved it as well

mbh

I personally don't care about the game, but the next three singles should be DA, That song & Low. LOL Even that doesn't matter cause at this rate radio probably won't play them anyway LOL *before anyone has a meltdown, i'm only joking here*

I am happy that my Top 3 favorite are in the Top 4 of this game - That Song That We Used To Make Love To, Drinking Alone, and Low. I am HOPING that UMG will make sure that these three songs will become singles.

Kizmet311

Oh wow, I haven't been able to get online since Friday - I can't believe the votes haven't been tallied! Guess it's a 4 way tie for first, lol? Which is fine with me, because they are all my favorites anyway.