Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Pretty Tour 360

Smokyiiis

Also happy to see that the $1.00 is going to Danita's Children in Haiti this go round. She and Mike have always given well to that cause.

tgbrinker

Goal is to go to Minneapolis and Sioux Falls. Maybe lower level front or one and GA floor for the other. That stage looks EVEN better all seats this time. SO EXCITED!

Kizmet311

Is it allowed here to ask any fan club folks to help me get early GA tickets to Minneapolis?

If a fan club member is willing to use their code to buy you tickets, I would think that is ok. Fan club members only get 4 tickets per code, so they may not be willing to do that if they are going to multiple shows. Besides, I could be totally wrong, but I doubt the GA will sell out before the public onsale. There are a lot of fans that don't want to stand up all night.

gocountrymusic

What a difference a day makes!!! Hope that with the tour bundle the opening sales will hit the 200K mark. This might be my favorite line up Carrie has put together, I don't know too much about Runaway June but Maddie and Tae is a excellent fit for her.

I hope that I will be able to see her at the Garden this time around. I couldn't last tour.

tgbrinker

If a fan club member is willing to use their code to buy you tickets, I would think that is ok. Fan club members only get 4 tickets per code, so they may not be willing to do that if they are going to multiple shows. Besides, I could be totally wrong, but I doubt the GA will sell out before the public onsale. There are a lot of fans that don't want to stand up all night.

Oh good to know - thanks!

utlovescarrie

I'm so totally EXCITED!!! Will definitely be going to the Sept. 14th concert. Maybe go to the Vegas concert in May! I love that she is doing in the round again and the stage looks AMAZING!!

Kizmet311

When do you think we'll get the VIP package details? I mainly want to know cost and if you can buy more than one.

Kizmet311

What is this tour bundle?

When you buy a ticket to the tour, you are given a code to redeem for a copy of the Cry Pretty album. As long as people redeem their code, those count as album sales for Carrie! I would assume since the tour is going on sale next week, any albums redeemed would count towards first week sales as either a presale or something.

Smokyiiis

How did ya'll sign up for meet and greets already? I was under the impression you had to buy tickets first?

Look at the production and creative team on that tour! They've worked with some heavy hitters. EOTY is going to be ours!

How can you be sure that the EOTY is going to be Carrie’s?I’m just asking,not trying to be unsupportive of Carrie in any way!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk