Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Pretty Tour 360

twaintrain

Two shows close to me, one at the beginning of the tour and one at the end. Guess I get to see her twice!

jbrown

Two shows close to me, one at the beginning of the tour and one at the end. Guess I get to see her twice!

It is too bad I am going to miss all the Canadian shows that are closer to me, I will be in Europe. I have to see her in California in the fall.

So I just realized the article mentions VIP pacakges. Oh how I hope you can buy two of them! I so want one for me and my daughter.

How much are those packages,normally,Kiz?I want to meet her but I just don’t know if I have that kind of money to shell out just to meet her along with everything else that’s included!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suellen

How can you be sure that the EOTY is going to be Carrie’s?I’m just asking,not trying to be unsupportive of Carrie in any way!!

No one knows for sure but we can hope. You are going to read a lot about Carrie winning EOTY, that doesn’t mean she is, just saying Carrie should win EOTY in 2019.

Kizmet311

How much are those packages,normally,Kiz?I want to meet her but I just don’t know if I have that kind of money to shell out just to meet her along with everything else that’s included!!

I didn't actually buy them last time, but I feel like they were $500 during the first leg and they went up to $750-900 the second leg.

txacar

Do you think this is first leg? Or there won't be another one?

I wonder if this might be all of the U.S./Canada tour since she will have 2 kids, and probably several dates overseas. It would be nice, though, if she added more dates stateside.

ethelu

It is too bad I am going to miss all the Canadian shows that are closer to me, I will be in Europe. I have to see her in California in the fall.

Yeah, but you'll be in Europe and still get to see Carrie! I've never been to Europe and would love to go! Lucky you!

mgbjr

I personally am bummed that she’s only stopping in Colorado once this tour. She’s done two shows for the past 4 tours in Colorado. So I’ll have to drive 7+ hours to see her somewhere else if I want to see it a second time. Oh the cons of living by some of the least populated states in the country 😂

jbrown

Yeah, but you'll be in Europe and still get to see Carrie! I've never been to Europe and would love to go! Lucky you!

I know, I have been to Europe a few times but I am also looking forward for this trip with my boyfriend. It is just that I am waiting for this Vancouver tour for so long, the last one was Blown Away, she skipped Vancouver on her ST tour. I promised my friends to take them to her next tour, we were so disappointed last year when it did not happen. It is not happening again this year but my boyfriend is coming with me this time in California in the fall. I don't know which one yet. Excited but sad for my friends and they are going to teasingly give me a hard time.:)

sosmallgirl

I'm definitely bummed she's not coming to Calgary this tour...she skipped it last time too and did just Edmonton. So my options are head out right after work and try to make it to Edmonton by 9pm, (haha), or drive 12 hours to Vancouver over the weekend...sigh.