Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Pretty Tour 360

Countryfan2448

Did you guys noticed her wrist and knee I know she broken her wrist but it looks different

Face on her right knee during JTTW.

It's when she did Glastonbury

lovelyT

Hey Everyone! Just dropping in since I haven't bee on this forum in so long.

I saw Carrie for the second time On September 24 in Dallas Texas. I ABSOLUTELY ENJOYED THE SHOW. From beginning to end. She worked that entire stage. Great stage production, effects, just everything! and she looked so pretty while doing it! If she doesn't get EOTY, then the country award committee is really messed up, and I give up. How could you not see this show, see her presence, and not be in awe?! I wish I could have went to more shows.
:(

Kizmet311

Did you guys noticed her wrist and knee I know she broken her wrist but it looks different

Face on her right knee during JTTW.

It's when she did Glastonbury

I haven't watched the Glastonbury festival, but it's not surprising that her wrist might look different. Pretty sure she had to get some metal in it after she broke it. The face in her knee has been a thing for years, lol. Someone spotted it a long time ago in a picture.

teesharky

NYC was incredible last night! Cannot even find the words yer! She freaking owned Thad city and stage!! So proud of her!!

LilUnderwood

So exciting that she sold out MSG!! Can’t wait to see her again in Boston and Atlanta! This show is worth seeing more than once!

Countryfan2448

EGERRdqU0AAmGp9

Zman312

Do you guys think Carrie will extend the Cry Pretty your for another leg? I hope so, this tour is just top notch!

Smokyiiis

No more concerts posted in the thread below. What’s next?

thanks for adding the next group of concert dates Donna!

Last edited:

teesharky

I forgot to ask if those crazy protestors were at the Kansas City show again? They come every year. Lol thanks.

carriecountrystar

I finally got to see Carrie live!!! I had really great seats on the first level as well. I had an AMAZING fantastic time. I couldn't get over how everything was planned so well. So intentional but personal as well. I loved loved loved the Kingdom segment with the pictures coming together making a heart. Wow.
I've seen the videos of her live and I saw one video of her from the cry pretty tour but nothing prepared me for how AMAZING Carrie is in concert. Wow. Just wow. I brought a friend with me who didn't even listen to Carrie's music but she was completely blown away by the production, vocals, lights, everything! I had so much fun at the concert. I was screaming the entire time LOL.
Carrie is a freaking superstar. she NEEDS to win entertainer of the year because she puts on a phenomenal show. It's really amazing the stage presence that Carrie commands... so many artists need to rely on dancers but Carrie herself is the entire show! Wow. Just wow.
The entire stadium was sold out. During the opening act, it was pretty empty but by the time Carrie came on, all the seats were full.
Best night ever.

I wish I got tickets for her other shows!