Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Pretty Tour 360

Countryfan2448

ᴊᴇғғᴊᴏʜɴsᴏɴɪᴍᴀɢᴇs
@JeffJohnsonFilm
·
Oct 21

25 shows down, 6 more to go! This tour has been the fastest moving tour I’ve ever been on and I’m loving every bit of it. #CryPrettyTour360

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Scott Sheriff[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]@ScottSheriff
·
3h[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
#Golf brings people together! #sauconvalley meets the #cryprettytour360 band meets
@jenwayne
from
@runawayjune
and we had a blast at the #tpcsawgrass Valley Course. Big thank you to all who helped make this happen!!… instagram.com/p/B38Iz4-hG1G/?igshid=rsgv5bhvlmqk…[/FONT]

Last edited:

CarrieAddicted

Carrie Underwood
@carrieunderwood
Did you know we have some musical hidden gems throughout the #CryPrettyTour360? Think you know the 7 songs hidden throughout the show? Guess now and you could win a trip to the final show in Detroit! Details: https://carrieunderwood.fm/hiddengemsflyaway #CPT360HiddenGems

7?? :O

omg, how hard! if even the people who've attended the tour are struggling to get all seven, imagine those who haven't attended it. lol

great chellenge, very creative!

Last edited:

txacar

omg, how hard! if even the people who've attended the tour are struggling to get all seven, imagine those who haven't attended it. lol

great chellenge, very creative!

Some, in addition to PC, were probably played between Acts but I didn't recognize because the ultra loud bass overwhelmed everything else. There are good videos of the entire concert on youtube -- they include interludes/segues.

lilangel

Paradise City is played from introduction to entrance.

I think PC doesn’t count.. too easy.
It’s during her outfit changes

You have:
Intro
That Song
CB
EUWY
FOTF
K
BHC
LW

But that is 8.... So maybe not the intro.. Because that really stands for Carrie and her tour.. and maybe not LW because it’s too much dance.. Maybe DA instead?

First I thought I heard Flashlight at That Song.. it isn’t but it sounds soooo familiar..
It’s hard... Good challenge team Carrie!

lilangel

You have:
Intro
That Song
CB
EUWY
FOTF
K
BHC
LW

But that is 8.... So maybe not the intro.. Because that really stands for Carrie and her tour.. and maybe not LW because it’s too much dance.. Maybe DA instead?

First I thought I heard Flashlight at That Song.. it isn’t but it sounds soooo familiar..

Ok read the hints.. They say some of them Carrie sings..

So maybe Dream On and Freedom counts.. and maybe Amazing Grace??

simonplay

You have:
Intro
That Song
CB
EUWY
FOTF
K
BHC
LW

Carrie said it's not her songs, not the medley of women of country and they are not country songs.

lilangel

You have:
Intro
That Song
CB
EUWY
FOTF
K
BHC
LW

Carrie said it's not her songs, not the medley of women of country and they are not country songs.

Well duhh ofcourse.. I mean these are the songs were she could have woven other songs into. To make it easier to brainstorm here, I wrote the name of her (Carrie) songs.

In some you could cleary hear a riff of an other song

simonplay

Well duhh ofcourse.. I mean these are the songs were she could have woven other songs into. To make it easier to brainstorm here, I wrote the name of her (Carrie) songs.

In some you could cleary hear a riff of an other song

Oh haha! sorry..

lilangel

Oh haha! sorry..

Haha it’s okay!

Too bad it is for US and Canada only... I want to win!! But i really want to help. Someone from here should win!!

After second/third/fourth tought/reading/listening:

Amazing Grace
Dream On
Freedom
That Song interlude
Church Bells interlude
Ghosts interlude

??

simonplay

^ I think that the DJ break in Southbound it's from some song, it sounds like a DJ version of Britney Spears's Baby One More Time.

And BHC's outro could be from something too..

What do we think plans are for after the tour? I feel like this era still has so much left. We are only on the start of single 4! Any chance of an international tour?

maddkat

Staff member
^ I'm going to guess since Carrie said hidden that PC would not be one since it's right out in the open and before the show.Of course Freedom/Amazing Grace/DreamOn aren't 'hidden' either so who knows.I think a couple are in the band intros but I couldn't name them to save my soul.

Wonder if anyone will get all 7. Hope we do get a reel of them when the contest is over.

lilangel

^ I'm going to guess since Carrie said hidden that PC would not be one since it's right out in the open and before the show.Of course Freedom/Amazing Grace/DreamOn aren't 'hidden' either so who knows.I think a couple are in the band intros but I couldn't name them to save my soul.

Wonder if anyone will get all 7. Hope we do get a reel of them when the contest is over.

On the website it says:

Hints to Remember!
-None of the 7 hidden gems are country songs
-Not all hidden gems are performed by Carrie herself, so listen carefully!
-Not all of the hidden gems have vocals – some are riffs and snippets of other songs
-None of the hidden gems are part of the Women of Country medley

So I guess Freedom and Dream On could still be a part of the gems because the hints: Carrie performs some of them.

Amazing Grace is a part of her own song SITW so I doubt it’s a hidden gems.

PC... I dunno.. just because it’s on before the show. The concert isn’t officially started..