Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dancing With the Stars Season 20

Carrieroxmysox2011

Since the new season is right around the corner thought I'd start a thread for it. This is the tenth year anniversary
The 12 couples are.

Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess
Redfoo and Emma Slater
Patti LaBelle and Arten Chigvintsev
Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough
Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy
Willow Shields and Mark Ball as
Suzanne Somers and Tony Dovolani
Chris Soules and Whitney Carson
Michael Sam and Peta Murgatroyd
Charlotte McKinney and Keo Motsepe
Riker Lynch and Allison Holler
Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson

Smokyiiis

Derek and Nastia's dance was lovely but I have to give the edge last night to Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovski. Still voting for Nastia since she supports Carrie's Calia line!

gran29

I'm going with Nastia and Derek. One of the things that made her stand out as a gymnast was her graceful style. I really like Noah and admire him greatly. He is an inspiration to anyone who has a pitiful excuse for why they can't do something. But I think eventually it's going to be too much for him.

mbh

I'm going with Nastia and Derek. One of the things that made her stand out as a gymnast was her graceful style. I really like Noah and admire him greatly. He is an inspiration to anyone who has a pitiful excuse for why they can't do something. But I think eventually it's going to be too much for him.

I agree with you!!! And there is MORE ENTERTAINMENT in the performance of Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough.

Nastia and Derek is STILL the FRONTRUNNER according to Las Vegas betting odds after Episode 1 despite Rumer Willis GREAT performance.

Click: Reality TV: 'Dancing with the Stars': What you need to know; odds to win | GuideLive

BEFORE the Episode 1:
Nastia and Derek - 2/1
Rumer and Val - 16/1
If you bet $100 for Nastia and Derek, you will win $200
If you bet $100 for Rumer and Val, you will win $1,600

AFTER the Episode1:
Nastia and Derek - 3/2
Rumer and Val - 16/1
If you bet $100 for Nastia and Derek, you will win $150
If you bet $100 for Rumer and Val, you will win $1,600

So, there is no improvement on the STATUS of Rumer and Val DESPITE of the GREAT PERFORMANCE. It is MOST PROBABLY BECAUSE of their "POPULARITY".
There is an improvement on the STATUS of Nastia and Derek DESPITE BEING on the third position only on the judges score.

Las Vegas Betting Odds predicted ALMOST CORRECTLY the winner of Dancing With The Stars - NOT ALWAYS correct, though. Some few mistakes.

mbh

Vote AGAIN TONIGHT, Carrie Fans - for Nastia and Derek!!! Vote with your home phone and cellular phone and online at www.abc.com

Nastia Liukin is MORE of an ARTISTIC gymnast and a GOLD medalist in an all around individual gymnastics in Beijing Olympic in 2008. The pride of North Texas became the pride of our nation since 2008 Olympic and accumulated a BIG FAN BASE. PAST TRENDS, e.g. OLYMPIANS in gymnastics and ice skating are GREAT dancers (e.g. Apolo Ohno, Kristi Yamaguchi, Shawn Johnson, Meryl Davis are winners in Dancing With The Stars) - A DEMOGRAPHIC that has already won FOUR TIMES in the past. CONVENTIONAL WISDOM will make us believe that Nastia Liukin WILL WIN with the BEST teacher and BEST CHOREOGRAPHER "Derek Hough".

After a GREAT performance in Episode 1 - will Rumer Willis pose a SERIOUS THREAT to Nastia Liukin's win? "Sports Betting Companies/Sites (Supported by their STATISTICIANS) - DO NOT BELIEVE SO, at least "AT THIS TIME AROUND". It is MORE about "FAN VOTE" - FAN VOTES have greater weight than the judges's score. This is MORE ABOUT - FAN BASE that will "power vote" in order to win. Without a BIG FAN BASE, they will suffer at the end - Elizabeth Berkley Lauren of Season 17 was eliminated BEFORE THE FINALS, in spite of getting a PERFECT SCORE and Number One in the judges' score. Same fate with Sabrina Bryan of Season 5 and Maria Menounos of Season 14, eliminated BEFORE THE FINALS, in spite of getting a PERFECT SCORE and Number One in the judges's score.

Go Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough!!!

Go CALIAbyCarrie!!!

mbh

Nastia and Derek's RUMBA (Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud") last night is a GUARANTEED mirror ball WINNING PERFORMANCE!!! It is a FLAWLESS ARTISTIC and SOPHISTICATED dancing moves!!! Derek Hough is a GENIUS. Derek knows how to incorporate Nastia's GREATEST ASSETS into his CHOREOGRAPHY.

MORE, MORE, MORE of this kind of performances, Nastia and Derek!!! Kudos to both of you!!!

Smokyiiis

After hearing Rumor in the pretaped bit saying she didn't think they had much competition I am SO GLAD that Derek and Nastia scored higher! Rumor thinks too highly of herself if you ask me.

mbh

Updated Las Vegas Betting Odds as of March 23, 2015 - 7:52 AM (MORNING) - "BEFORE" the WINNING PERFORMANCE of RUMBA of Nastia and Derek.

CLICK

Dancing with the Stars Season 20 Updated Odds: Nastia Liukin Favored | TheSpread.com

Nastia and Derek is STILL the FRONTRUNNER - UPDATED MONDAY morning:

Nastia and Derek : 6/5 = 1.2/1

Rumer and Val : 5/1

If you bet $100 for Nastia and Derek - you will win $120

If you bet $100 for Rumer and Val - you will win $500

I will update the Las Vegas Betting Odds, AFTER the WINNING PERFORMANCE of RUMBA of Nastia and Derek on March 30, 2015 - MONDAY MORNING.

mbh

Carrie Underwood and Nastia Liukin BOTH LOVE CALIA by Carrie (CALIA by Carrie Underwood | Fitness apparel designed for your life) and available only at Dick's Sporting Goods. In fact, Nastia tweeted about it to Carrie that Nastia is obsessed with every piece of CALIA by Carrie and they are perfect for her rehearsals for #DWTS. And Carrie replied, "Oh wow! Thank you, such wonderful compliments ... best of luck on #DWTS. I know you'll be amazing!"

Carrie Underwood and Nastia Liukin are BOTH TRUE ARTISTS -
Nastia has ARTISTIC and SOPHISTICATED moves in her routine in gymnastics and in her RUMBA performance in Dancing With The Stars that made her won FIVE medals in 2008 Beijing Olympic (One gold, three silver and one bronze) and FOUR MORE GOLD MEDALS and FIVE MORE SILVER in "World Championship".
Carrie is an ARTISTIC and SOPHISTICATED "VOCALIST" and "SONGWRITER" that made her won HUGE QUANTITIES of prestigious "Music Industry Awards" including SEVEN GRAMMY AWARDS.

Carrie Underwood and Nastia Liukin are BOTH USING "INGENIOUS ARRANGEMENT" with EXCELLENT CREATIVITY - both daring, bold and audacious.

Indeed, the DISCIPLINE of self-improvement with ARTISTRY and SOPHISTICATION - stands out as one of the most CLEAR DIFFERENCES between "Carrie Underwood and Nastia Liukin" and "THEIR COMPETITORS".

ONE of the KEY ELEMENTS of being a "Carrie Underwood and Nastia Liukin" is strikingly simple: Good old-fashioned hard work and discipline, dedication to improvement, and continually building THEIR EXTRAORDINARY NATURAL TALENT for the future - WILL TAKE YOU A LONG WAY. It is pretty straightforward stuff, easily within the grasp of SOME ARTISTS. The bad news is that - creating a "Carrie Underwood and Nastia Liukin" requires HUGE QUANTITIES of - Good old fashioned hard work and discipline, dedication to improvement, and continually building THEIR EXTRAORDINARY NATURAL TALENT for the future. There are no shortcuts. There are no magic potions. There are no work-arounds. To build a "Carrie Underwood and Nastia Liukin", you've got to be ready for the long, hard pull.

Finally, and perhaps most important of all, it means Carrie and Nastia working with deep and abiding respect for THEIR ORGANIZATION. For it is through the power of human organization - of individuals working together in common cause - that the bulk of the world's best work gets done.

Last edited: