Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dancing With the Stars Season 20

mbh

ANOTHER "EXTRAORDINARY" performance of Nastia and Derek of "Jazz" to the tune of "Love Is An Open Door" of the BLOCKBUSTER movie "FROZEN". Nastia and Derek's performance is a GREAT WORK of "ART". You can not point to any one single item that makes the whole thing work; it is the ENTIRE WORK - all the pieces working together to create an overall effects - that leads to GREATNESS. And it is not just the big pieces, but also the itty-bitty details - the turn of phrase, the change in pace at just the right moment, the perfect off-center placement of a window, a subtle expression sculpted into the eyes - "God is in the details." That is a SUPERB execution and performance. Like GREAT ARTISTS or GREAT INVENTORS, Nastia and Derek THRIVE on the pursuit of an EVER-HIGHER standard of EXCELLENCE.

I am VERY, VERY PROUD of what Nastia and Derek are doing and I expect them TO DO EVEN BETTER in the coming weeks.

Nastia and Derek has a GREAT CHEMISTRY. They do not put in place any random set of mechanisms in the CHOREOGRAPHY. They put in place PIECES THAT REINFORCE EACH OTHER, "CLUSTERED TOGETHER" - TO DELIVER A "POWERFUL COMBINED PUNCH". They search for "SYNERGY" and "LINKAGES". Notice the CLUSTERING - and it is not just the big pieces, but also the itty-bitty details - a subtle expression sculpted into the eyes and into the face; the change in pace at just the right moment - the body motion and the footwork and the "lines". It is like being in a sound room equipped with NOT ONE but TEN SPEAKERS working to AMPLIFY EACH OTHER and send the same consistent messages from the floor, the ceiling, to the right, to the left, front, back, and sideways.

We ain't seen nothing yet from Nastia and Derek. WE WILL SEE "GREATER THINGS" THAN "THESE". And Nastia Liukin's FATHER (Also an OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST in Gymnastics) - will be VERY PROUD of Nastia.

mbh

Nastia and Derek has a GREAT CHEMISTRY. They do not put in place any random set of mechanisms in the CHOREOGRAPHY. They put in place PIECES THAT REINFORCE EACH OTHER, "CLUSTERED TOGETHER" - TO DELIVER A "POWERFUL COMBINED PUNCH". They search for "SYNERGY" and "LINKAGES". Notice the CLUSTERING - and it is not just the big pieces, but also the itty-bitty details - a subtle expression sculpted into the eyes and into the face; the change in pace at just the right moment - the body motion and the footwork and the "lines". It is like being in a sound room equipped with NOT ONE but TEN SPEAKERS working to AMPLIFY EACH OTHER and send the same consistent messages from the floor, the ceiling, to the right, to the left, front, back, and sideways.

We ain't seen nothing yet from Nastia and Derek. WE WILL SEE "GREATER THINGS" THAN "THESE". And Nastia Liukin's FATHER (Also an OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST in Gymnastics) - will be VERY PROUD of Nastia.

I disagree with the judges!!! The score of Nastia and Derek's tango to the tune of "Summer" by "Calvin Harris" SHOULD BE - 10/10/10/10 = 40.

It has ALL of the KEY ELEMENTS that I mentioned in MY ABOVE POST. It is an "INGENIOUS ARRANGEMENT" with EXCELLENT "CREATIVITY". It is DARING, BOLD and AUDACIOUS.

Judges - you are all fired!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smokyiiis

I actually thought the entire show last night was a humbo jumbo medley disaster. No one in particular stood out to me except some of the dance moves of Riker. He can shake it when he needs to.

maddkat

Staff member
Well poor Derek broke a toe/sprained an ankle so he is doubtful for next Monday's show.
If the dancer is hurt will they give the celebrity a new partner?

mbh

"Team Houghkin" AND "Carrie Fans" - please help me pray for the speedy recovery of "Derek Hough". I am HOPING that Derek will be back during the "SEMIFINALS" with the HELP of OUR PRAYERS. Believe me, MIRACLES HAPPENED in my life.

I THINK Nastia Liukin has a TEMPORARY PARTNER, "Sasha Farber". He was the professional dancer who was training Nastia during Saturday and Sunday with Derek Hough's CHOREOGRAPHY from the last two weekends. He took the place of Henry who had a scheduling problem. I do not know "Sasha Farber" because I did not watch Season 17. Based on what I read, he was the partner of Nicole during Season 17. I stopped watching Dancing With The Stars after Season 16 - the season when WE, Carrie Fans, helped "Kellie Pickler" WITH OUR VOTES - TO WIN the mirror ball trophy DESPITE of "Sandaya being NUMBER ONE IN THE JUDGES' SCORE". I started watching again because of the daughter of the Duck's Family, Sadie Robertson, during Season 19.

Derek Hough WILL BE VERY PROUD of Nastia Liukin this coming Monday, April 27, 2015 while watching Nastia's Performance on the sideline. Derek will think - "WOW this is the girl I trained." Nastia Liukin is the PRODUCT of Derek's GENIUS mind and BEING THE BEST "TEACHER" and ONE of "THE BEST OF THE BEST DANCERS". Nastia Liukin knows HOW TO WIN. Nastia WON FIVE MEDALS in 2008 Beijing Olympic (One Gold, Three Silver, and One Bronze) and FOUR MORE GOLD MEDAL and Five MORE Silver Medal in World Championship.

Last edited:

mbh

"Sasha Farber" tweeted yesterday, SATURDAY - "Working super hard! Derek Hough has created another masterpiece." Derek was with Nastia and Sasha last FRIDAY, practicing and finishing the CHOREOGRAPHY.

Nastia and Sasha will perform MODERN CHARLESTON on Monday, April 27, 2015. This will be a - FLAWLESS, UNBLEMISHED, IMMACULATE, and MAGICAL performance of Nastia and Sasha - IN HONOR of the "GREAT" Derek Hough. This will be the FIRST PERFECT 10 of the season - 10/10/10/10 = 40

See Nastia Liukin's ANOTHER "PERFORMANCE OF A LIFETIME" - IN HONOR of the "GREAT" Derek Hough - tomorrow, Monday, April 27, 2015 at Dancing With The Stars on ABC Network, 8:00 PM Eastern Time and 7:00 PM Central Time.

mbh

"Sasha Farber" tweeted yesterday, SATURDAY - "Working super hard! Derek Hough has created another masterpiece." Derek was with Nastia and Sasha last FRIDAY, practicing and finishing the CHOREOGRAPHY.

Nastia and Sasha will perform MODERN CHARLESTON on Monday, April 27, 2015. This will be a - FLAWLESS, UNBLEMISHED, IMMACULATE, and MAGICAL performance of Nastia and Sasha - IN HONOR of the "GREAT" Derek Hough. This will be the FIRST PERFECT 10 of the season - 10/10/10/10 = 40

See Nastia Liukin's ANOTHER "PERFORMANCE OF A LIFETIME" - IN HONOR of the "GREAT" Derek Hough - tomorrow, Monday, April 27, 2015 at Dancing With The Stars on ABC Network, 8:00 PM Eastern Time and 7:00 PM Central Time.

I TOLD YOU SO, guys!!!

Nastia Liukin will have a VERY BRIGHT FUTURE in getting SOME endorsements of SOME products because Nastia is SUCH a GREAT INSPIRATION to everyone on how to achieve your dreams in your life. Get that "GOLD" Mirror Ball Trophy, Nastia. I am VERY VERY PROUD of you!!!

terilyn

DWTS missed the mark w/their 10 year reunion. No Kellie and Carrie should have been there to sing the football theme song for all the football players dance.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
DWTS missed the mark w/their 10 year reunion. No Kellie and Carrie should have been there to sing the football theme song for all the football players dance.

Carrie does the theme song for football on NBC. DWTS is on ABC.

mbh

Nastia Liukin looks "FIERCE" in the pictures during her "INTENSE" rehearsals last Thursday and Friday with Derek Hough and Sasha Farber. They are working in the "nitty-gritty details" of Derek's CHOREOGRAPHY. THEY SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF, TOO. It's the little things that make a BIG IMPRESSION to the judges, that send powerful signals. Little things, like a "subtle expression sculpted" - into the eyes and into the face. Little things, like the "change in pace" at just the right moment - "posture", "body motion", "footwork", etc. Judges pick up on all the signals in their PERFORMANCE - "BIG and SMALL" - as cues for how they should SCORE the performance.

IT IS THE WHOLE BALL OF WAX THAT COUNTS. It is the "REMARKABLE" COMPREHENSIVENESS and CONSISTENCY of "TEAM" Nastia, Derek, and Sasha. It is an OVERWHELMING set of signals and actions.

Go "TEAM" Nastia, Derek, and Sasha!!!

Last edited:

mbh

"TEAM Houghkin" and "Carrie Fans" - let us have HUGE QUANTITIES of hard work and dedication - CAMPAIGN "TO VOTE" for TEAM Nastia Liukin, Derek Hough, and Sasha Farber to your relatives, friends, and co-workers - and SPREAD the words on "TWITTER" - "Dial: 1-855-234-5604 in your home phone and in your cellular phone. Vote also online at www.abc.com " for the Semi Finals this coming Monday - May 11, 2015 and for the Finals on May 18, 2015, Monday.

mbh

Carrie Fans - SUPPORT the "GREAT SUPPORTER of CALIA by Carrie", "Nastia Liukin", during the Semi Finals and during the Finals of Season 20 Dancing With The Stars. If Nastia Liukin win the "GOLD" Mirror Ball Trophy - Nastia will become EVEN MORE POPULAR and "CALIA by Carrie" will one way or another - will be attached to Nastia Liukin and the FORECAST of MARKETING ANALYST of "Dick's Sporting Goods" is that - "CALIA by Carrie" will become ONE of the BEST SELLING PRODUCTS of "Dick's Sporting Goods".

ONE of the KEY ELEMENTS of "SUCCESS" - it requires "HUGE QUANTITIES" of - "Good old-fashioned HARD WORK and DISCIPLINE, DEDICATION to IMPROVEMENT, continually building your extraordinary natural talent for the future, and a NEVER-ENDING JOURNEY of the PURSUIT of an EVER-HIGHER STANDARD of "EXCELLENCE".

"Nastia Liukin" knows it. Our beloved "Carrie Underwood" knows it.

mbh

^^^
I am ALWAYS super excited to see what will be Derek Hough's CHOREOGRAPHY for "Nastia Liukin" every week. WITHOUT ANY DOUBT - Derek Hough is more brilliant, more charismatic, more creative, more complex thinker, more adept at coming up with GREAT IDEAS - in short, MORE WIZARDLIKE - than the rest of the professional dancers. It is ALWAYS a "GREAT WORK OF ART". THINK of Michelangelo's SCENES from "Genesis" on the CEILING of the Sistine Chapel or Michelangelo's "Statue of David" (David is a Biblical Character who beat GIANT Goliath.) But, this also means that life will probably be more difficult for the CELEBRITIES while on practice because Derek Hough is a PERFECTIONIST. Derek Hough is a GENIUS, the BEST and BRILLIANT TEACHER, and ONE of "THE BEST OF THE BEST" DANCERS. It means helping those CELEBRITIES to understand the lessons of "PERFECTION" and "A GREAT WORK OF ART". It means accepting the FRIGHTENING TRUTH that the CELEBRITIES are probably AS QUALIFIED as Michelangelo to PRODUCE "A GREAT WORK OF ART". FINALLY, and perhaps most important of all, it means Derek Hough working with DEEP and ABIDING RESPECT for the "CELEBRITIES and THEIR TEAM". For it is through the power of human organization - of individuals working together in common cause - that the bulk of the world's best work gets done.

mbh

^^^
I am ALWAYS super excited to see what will be Derek Hough's CHOREOGRAPHY for "Nastia Liukin" every week. WITHOUT ANY DOUBT - Derek Hough is more brilliant, more charismatic, more creative, more complex thinker, more adept at coming up with GREAT IDEAS - in short, MORE WIZARDLIKE - than the rest of the professional dancers. It is ALWAYS a "GREAT WORK OF ART". THINK of Michelangelo's SCENES from "Genesis" on the CEILING of the Sistine Chapel or Michelangelo's "Statue of David" (David is a Biblical Character who beat GIANT Goliath.) But, this also means that life will probably be more difficult for the CELEBRITIES while on practice because Derek Hough is a PERFECTIONIST. Derek Hough is a GENIUS, the BEST and BRILLIANT TEACHER, and ONE of "THE BEST OF THE BEST" DANCERS. It means helping those CELEBRITIES to understand the lessons of "PERFECTION" and "A GREAT WORK OF ART". It means accepting the FRIGHTENING TRUTH that the CELEBRITIES are probably AS QUALIFIED as Michelangelo to PRODUCE "A GREAT WORK OF ART". FINALLY, and perhaps most important of all, it means Derek Hough working with DEEP and ABIDING RESPECT for the "CELEBRITIES and THEIR TEAM". For it is through the power of human organization - of individuals working together in common cause - that the bulk of the world's best work gets done.

I am SHOCKED!!! I still could not believe that Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough was eliminated last night!!!

FIFTY YEARS FROM NOW - the ONLY THING that I will REMEMBER about Dancing With The Stars is that - "I had "LOTS OF TEARS" flowing through my eyes watching Nastia Liukin, Derek Hough, and Len Goodman danced "Viennese Waltz" last Monday. This is the "MOST MAGICAL MOMENT" that I have seen in Dancing With The Stars SINCE SEASON ONE in 2005. I HOPE they will dance it again on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - giving flowers to Len Goodman at the END OF THEIR DANCE.

"Nastia Liukin" is a VERY SPECIAL and ELITE BREED of "TALENT". Nastia will serve as "A GREAT ROLE MODEL" and "A GREAT INSPIRATION". She is an EXTRAORDINARY "Artistic All Around Gymnast" (FIVE OLYMPIC Medals - one gold, three silver, and one bronze; FOUR MORE Gold Medals and FIVE MORE Silver Medals in World Championships. THEN SHE ALSO BECAME an EXTRAORDINARY Artistic All Around Dancer with the help of the "WIZARD", Derek Hough.

Nastia Liukin still has the NBC Sports Commentator at 2016 Olympic Games in Rio, Indy 500 Grand Marshal, Shine Tour this coming summer time, etc.

Discipline is the greatest thing in the world. Where there is no discipline, there is no character. And without character, there is no progress ...... Adversity will give Nastia opportunities TO GROW. And she will get what she works for and she GROWS TALL IN CHARACTER, and the QUALITIES that bring SUCCESS.

Last edited: