Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Dec 3 2016] Wellington, New Zealand - Westpac Stadium

bluetb4

0st3cHmY_bigger.jpeg
Westpac StadiumVerified account ‏@WestpacStadium 49m49 minutes ago 1 NZ show only in @Wellington_NZ! @KeithUrban + @carrieunderwood, #ripCordWorldTour 3 Dec >> http://bit.ly/28MaPiF pic.twitter.com/unJDQ9aZIx

Cp8M9z4UIAEM74K.jpg

lizcarlo

I'm so happy for Carrie and I'm sure she will amaze people will her performance skill. Hopefully the exposer will grab her some more fans.

txacar

Posted by kiwicountry in the Aussie tour thread:

The Olympics were amazing! NZ had its best total medal tally ever! 18 medals! We only got 13 in London, although we got two more gold there then this time.

Here is the stadium view of the Westpac stadium in Wellington - they are only playing to half the stadium. There are still tickets available in anything coloured but I don't know how much is still left to sell. Still has a few months to go, I'm sure it will start selling out (well I hope it does).

30742d1471918531-carries-aussie-tour-december-2016-23-08-2016-2-12-44-pm.jpg

teesharky

^ Ah tx ! I thought Kiwis were after the fruit all this time. haha I love that bird! Cool.

So they are only playing halfhouse? Oh well. Should still be a big crowd. Cannot wait!

kiwicountry

^ Ah tx ! I thought Kiwis were after the fruit all this time. haha I love that bird! Cool.

So they are only playing halfhouse? Oh well. Should still be a big crowd. Cannot wait!

Yes only 1/2 the stadium because country music is still not big in New Zealand. It's getting more popular though, and I am hopeful that after this tour it's going to get even more popular. They now play Sam Hunt on one of our big stations The Hits - only down side is they only have Take Your Time and so they play it all the time and I hate it now lol I hope Sam's team decide to release another song soon. They never play Carrie or Keith yet they advertise their tour on the radio. Might FB message them about that. I would love to hear Church Bells on the radio. But if Carrie's team don't release the songs here then she really won't be getting the exposure she needs to get new fans. I think people would love her music!

teesharky

^ Thanks. I did not realize country was not big in New Zealand. I guess I assumed it was since it is popular in Australia. Well then this is a big deal for both Keith and Carrie! Cool!

countryfan2006

Jane ‏@janebookstv Jun 22 Just got tickets to see @KeithUrban and @carrieunderwood in Wellington for #ripCORDWorldTour #excitedalready
1f3a4.png
1f39f.png
1f3b8.png
1f60e.png

Carina Lemson ‏@Carinannexx Jun 21 Cannot wait to see @KeithUrban and @carrieunderwood in Wellington in December!!
1f603.png
1f3bc.png
1f3b8.png
#ripCORDWorldTour

Bronwyn ‏@Bronwyn_NZ Jun 21 Just brought tickets to see @KeithUrban & @carrieunderwood in #NZ in dec!!! #countrymusic #Wellington #whatislife #ripCORDWorldTour

Mel B ‏@Mellyy45 Jun 21 Woohoo got tickets to @KeithUrban and @carrieunderwood Concert!!! Bring on Wellington
1f603.png
1f603.png
1f603.png
#ripCORDWorldTour #Wellington

Danielle C ‏@DaniellePPA Jun 21 So happy! Just got my ticket to see @carrieunderwood when she comes to Wellington