Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Dirty Laundry" on the Billboard and Mediabase Country Charts

adam1995

so you missed the video a bunch of Carrie fans put together basically begging for CCA? Rare country did a little article about it and TOC & others have mentioned it too.I don't think a few Carrie fans will change SN mind though. They seem to have it set in stone that Carrie only gets 4 singles.

I did miss that. Hopefully it gets larger and larger, but I'm with you overall, there will most likely not be a fifth single.

lolita55

We should join that CCA bandwagon.... it's needs to be a single.

I totally agree, there is no reason why the fighter and CCA can't be released at the same time. Plus the music videos for this era have been a let down, so we need to have an epic music video.

Marv

As I stated on the Pulse board, my most compellng reason for wanting a fifth single from Storyteller is that the super-atrocious 'Yeah, Boy' would have no competition in the race for the biggest single of the year by a female vocalist, which would be really dreadful IMHO.

carriethequeen

I can't believe how fast DL fell down the charts. This week on Mediabase it went from #2 to #12 losing 2553 spins and 17.533 AIs...yikes. This seems faster than usual.

rcramer

Have no clue were to even post this but one of the most precious things to watch was my nieces not even 4 year old daughter sing along to Dirty Laundry while in my sisters car on Sunday afternoon, it was priceless.......

My niece put the video on her cell phone and her child sang the song word for word mimicking the words like dry, dry dry..... line, line, line and her movements and gestures made while watching...

Of course my niece is a country fan, but her almost 4 year old daughter loves Carrie...... I said she has great taste like her Great Uncle does........

maddkat

Staff member
^ *like* , as there is no like to click on

just want to say this went recurrent yesterday from #16
that's in line with SB(17) & HB (16) , CB went recurrent from #9. It was a monster recurrent.

and with no 5th single on the horizon that would seem to wrap up another successful Carrie era.
By Storyteller