Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E! Online - Carrie Underwood: Will She Sink or Swin in Soul Surfer?

epicamends

"Soul Surfer" is getting a lot of positive attention. I have to admit, it's more than I thought we would hear about. That said, I don't think a blog judging her because she delivered one line in the tralier is completely fair. Not meaning to nitpick, but that was my first reaction. It's great to see so many people saying she did well though.:)

But that's just the thing. The writer was saying that he/she couldn't judge whether Carrie's performance was "sink or swim" based on one tiny line in a trailer. He/she was saying we'd have to wait for the full performance. But almost every single review I've seen of Soul Surfer has been very positive about both the film and Carrie, so I'm getting very optimistic. :)

wonderboy

Ahh. The excitement. I'm not watching anything else because I don't want the movie to be ruined for me. I want to be surprised at when Carrie's in it. I think she's gonna surprise a lot of people. I love that they used "Firework" by Katy Perry too and the credits say "with Carrie Underwood"