Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Ideas For Album 4: Please Post Here

abbeyjones18

I agree. As a Canadian, I couldn't get the Target bonus DVD because we don't have Target here. And Walmart did an absolutely terrible job of "promoting" the Christmas edition of CR. If they do bonus stuff, they should make it available everywhere.

Target did a good job with CR in my opinion (and it's too bad that you and others couldn't get it :(), and Walmart did a not-so-good job with CR, in my opinion. I agree with having the bonus stuff everywhere, instead of just at one place.

Carrieflattsfan

I agree. As a Canadian, I couldn't get the Target bonus DVD because we don't have Target here. And Walmart did an absolutely terrible job of "promoting" the Christmas edition of CR. If they do bonus stuff, they should make it available everywhere.

Not sure if Amazon ships to Canada, but Amazon sells both the target Bonus DVD & the Christmas edition online.:D

abbeyjones18

Not sure if Amazon ships to Canada, but Amazon sells both the target Bonus DVD & the Christmas edition online.:D

I was about to post to ask everyone whether or not it was on Amazon, lol. I thought that someone posted somewhere else a while ago that it was online at Amazon...but I couldn't remember, lol...

mlawlor

Not sure about the Walmart one (since I bought it in-store in walmart in Canada) but I bought the Target one at Amazon, as they have a "used" marketplace which some dealers who have the CD are on. Canadians can use amazon.com as well as amazon.ca. Both are also on ebay to buy, which I have also used when I bought the Best/Carrie & Worst Idol DVD set

aussiefan_21

I can't get on the OFC at the moment , but if someone can post this for me:

Worldwide Promo Tour or PO Concert DVD before any release of a new album .... please please please, I'm not asking for much haha :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

epicamends

^ I hope Carrie does a worldwide tour next summer. I say summer, because then she won't have to be separated from Mike too much since the hockey season will be over and he might be able to come with her.

simonplay

I want more songs like Wasted , Starts with goodbye , Lessons learned , All american girl, Just a dream, I know you wont, Last name , Flat on the floor !!! with more powerfull vocals !!!

I love long and strong notes !

More love songs !

A rock song like paradice city or maybe a cover !!

A duet with Miranda Lambert or Lady Antebellum !!!

And maybe a doble album !

Carrieflattsfan

I'd love for Carrie to do a worldwide tour, but for some reason it seems like it takes a long time for country artists to perform overseas. I don't know if it's because country isn't as popular, or if they want to wait a long time to make sure the artist has a big enough fanbase to be successful overseas? Unless an artist is incredibly successful with a POP crossover like Lady A or Taylor,the labels seem more hesitate to organize overseas tours.

Pi314CA

^^^Did Lady A do really well overseas? who were they touring with?

I wonder how Alan Jackson's Australia Tour is doing... the one that Miranda was to be the opening act.

Anyone know whether the poor concert sales for Kelly Clarkson's Australia concerts were due to lack of interest or lack of promotion or something else?

Overseas tour is so expensive that the promoter/label/whoever needs to be pretty darn sure before pulling the trigger.

sur_crazy4carrie

This is what I'm hoping for in the next album.

Better Lyrics
: This is a must have. PO didn't have the best penned songs. I hope she writes with more people who really understand the essence and power of country music than those like Kara Dioguardi. I think she should dive into a storyteller mode.
Less that boy did me wrong songs: BHC, SLT and CC are good enough for the time being. She's in a good place as far as her personal life is concerned. I hope she reflects more of that onto the album
Make the album a definable body of work: another problem with PO was that it felt like a lot of songs just thrown in carelessly. It didn't seem like a very cohesive album.
Less Pop, more country and rock: Carrie should let out that inner kickass rocker girl through country music. Even if she infuses other genres into her music she should remain recognizably country.
Duets with Miranda, Reba, David Cook, Dierks Bentley etc: Not that she should be recording with ALL if them but I would be absolutely stoked for a Carrie/Miranda or a Carrie/Reba song. As for Carrie and David, I think the chemistry between them is only beaten by her chemistry with Brad. She should try someone like Dierks in a sort of a bluegrass setting. His Up on the ridge is a great listen.
No more cheesy themes
I just want this 4th album to be her best ever. I'm a little selfish about it.