Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Disney Princess

Who's your favorite Disney "princess?"

• Total voters

allamericangirl8

I'm blocking everyone who doesn't vote for Meg.

I only included humans because I want Meg to win, and Kiara would steal her votes.

mlawlor

Carrie in the Ever Ever After video is the best Disney Princess. She jumps into magical pools because it looks like a fin thing to do at the time, she makes everyone in New York happy just because she walks by them, and she marries her prince with absolutely no effort at all.

allamericangirl8

Well, no, but that was one of my favorite movies as a child, so...:p

It's one of the only good movies in existence with 99% dull characters. Cinderella's one of the prettiest ones, though. I'd say she's #2 behind Jane (I'm the only person I know who thinks Jane is the prettiest one).

Based on personality, I'd have:
1. Meg
2. Mulan
3. Jasmine

Belle's kinda adorable, but she kinda has Stockholm syndrome. Turn-off.

Carrie in the Ever Ever After video is the best Disney Princess. She jumps into magical pools because it looks like a fin thing to do at the time, she makes everyone in New York happy just because she walks by them, and she marries her prince with absolutely no effort at all.

Ever Ever After is not a Disney film. :mad:

carrieismy1idol

Ariel Is My Favorite But Since She Is Not On The List My Vote Went To Jasmine My Second Favorite.I Also Like Belle,Pocahontas,Cinderella,Esmeralda,Rapunzel & Disney/Pixar's Merida As Well.

Last edited:

Schrodinger

Has to be Bella...she loves books. :rolleyes:

CarrieMikeJeffWSmithsmall_zps6dcfa6df.jpg

It's not easy for me to determine which character of Disney has the best appearance.

However, "Tiana y el sapo" ("The Princess and the Frog") is probably one of the movies I prefer the most. That's why I vote for Tiana

pklongbeach

Ariel brought the concept of the princess role back to a new generation, so she will always be an improtant contributor (human or not) to the disney princess francise.
I chose Belle (probably because Ariel was not there) because she has the deepest charactor developement of any "disney princess".
Though I admit I have not seen Brave.

HuiZ

Interesting poll.

Hercules is so underrated among Disney films. It's one of my top favs ever from Disney. Meg is awesome! Definitely my fav, along with Jasmine and Belle. For some reason, I wasn't as fond of Mulan, although technically, I should be. I like Rapunzel from Tangled too. Can't remember Tiana and Jane much.

As for the prettiest, my favs are Aurora, Belle, Pocahontas and Cinderella.

Ariel is cute... but she's a bit too... obsessive. :p I hardly know anything about Aurora.

ANYWAY... taking into consideration both personality and looks, it was a toss up between Meg and Belle for me. I went with Meg just because she is cooler. lol

Carrieflattsfan

I understand Belle winning, but how can anyone vote for no-personality Cinderella? D: Even the mice had more personality.

I didn't vote for her based on personality, though. Just because she was part of my childhood. :p Some of them I don't remember at all, or I've never seen the film.

I realized last night it's been so long since I've watched any classic Disney films; I need to change that. :(