Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Disney Princess

Who's your favorite Disney "princess?"

• Total voters

allamericangirl8

Ariel brought the concept of the princess role back to a new generation, so she will always be an improtant contributor (human or not) to the disney princess francise.
I chose Belle (probably because Ariel was not there) because she has the deepest charactor developement of any "disney princess".
Though I admit I have not seen Brave.

Yes, but I made sure I excluded non-humans from the poll because A) I wanted Meg to win and B) I only had ten options. D:

I agree that Belle had the deepest character development, but Meg should be up there, too. I mean, she traded her soul to save her boyfriend's life and then he left her for another woman. And she went from being a buttwipe to saving Hercules's life.

Interesting poll.

Hercules is so underrated among Disney films. It's one of my top favs ever from Disney. Meg is awesome! Definitely my fav, along with Jasmine and Belle. For some reason, I wasn't as fond of Mulan, although technically, I should be. I like Rapunzel from Tangled too. Can't remember Tiana and Jane much.

As for the prettiest, my favs are Aurora, Belle, Pocahontas and Cinderella.

Ariel is cute... but she's a bit too... obsessive. :p I hardly know anything about Aurora.

ANYWAY... taking into consideration both personality and looks, it was a toss up between Meg and Belle for me. I went with Meg just because she is cooler. lol

Hercules is way underrated. I think it's because it's one of the newest movies (1997... lol). I used to have a prejudice against it, but I watched it last week and Meg really was super cool... and Hercules was whipped.

You should do a poll for Disney prince too :p

Good idea. But are there enough Disney princes with a personality? I mean, Prince Eric was one of the only princes with a name and dialogue and even he didn't have a personality (and was so not worth trading a voice).

I didn't vote for her based on personality, though. Just because she was part of my childhood. :p Some of them I don't remember at all, or I've never seen the film.

I realized last night it's been so long since I've watched any classic Disney films; I need to change that. :(

Gurl, you need Jesu-- I mean Disney. Go watch something! Watch The Black Cauldron and be forever disturbed. :)

carrieismy1idol

Ariel brought the concept of the princess role back to a new generation, so she will always be an improtant contributor (human or not) to the disney princess francise.
I chose Belle (probably because Ariel was not there) because she has the deepest charactor developement of any "disney princess".
Though I admit I have not seen Brave.
You Should Watch Brave Because It Is A Really Cute Movie My Neice Presley Got It For Christmas So Me & My Dad Watched It With Her & We Loved It.