Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gift Ideas for Carrie

nannygirl

Hey, y'all!

I'm gonna come out and say I have no clue what to get Carrie. But I'll be seeing her on Sunday for the Nashville show and I really want to get her a present as a kind of thank you, because, you know, she's done so much. She's my personal role model and I wanted to let her know I appreciate her. So I thought maybe I'd get her a t-shirt from my college, but is that stupid? I honestly have no clue. Like what to get for her, and I'm freaking out because the concert is so soon.
eek.gif

So if any of you have any suggestions whatsoever, please let me know!

And if the t-shirt idea isn't as weird as I think it is, what size do you suppose I should get her? She's so tiny! Small? Medium? Extra small?

Thank you so much!

Love,

Nanny

PS. And because this isn't the FC, I can ask point-blank, is the college colors idea creepy? It seems creepy...and territorial, but maybe I'm over thinking it? Like I'd have zero qualms getting a shirt for Angie but that may only be because Angie knows I'm creepy as hell. So...thoughts? Suggestions? Go forth and be creepy?

maddkat

Staff member
I think the college shirt is a good idea too.
Own your creepiness!lol (but I don't think it's creepy)

nannygirl

Nanny, you dork. :p

I got her blue carnations for the FCP and I don't think she liked them. x) And Peeps the FCP before that one. :p

Okay, looks like I'm the only one who thinks it's creepy. T-shirt it is! And I'll just blame you guys if security takes me away... ;) So...t-shirt or hoodie? Because she likes hoodies and it'll be getting cold soon. :p

opry051008

Yes but Nanny said in a week so she made a mistake if she used FCP. The FCP is in June.

Thanks. I thought Nanny was talking about her getting Carrie stuff in the past.

I still vote for the t-shirt but I like the opry videos idea from Schrodinger, or maybe the newest horror movie. lol.

nannygirl

I bought her a shirt thingy and a tanktop. It was $42. -_-

I bought her presents and gave them to people working at the FCP to give to her. Lol

opry051008

I bought her a shirt thingy and a tanktop. It was $42. -_-

I bought her presents and gave them to people working at the FCP to give to her. Lol

Awww, you're the sweetest stalker I've ever known. :)

Btw, if you didn't meet her in person why do you think she didn't like the flowers?

Schrodinger

Awww, you're the sweetest stalker I've ever known. :)

Btw, if you didn't meet her in person why do you think she didn't like the flowers?

Maybe she perfers baseball bats to flowers, perhaps a lovely bouquet of Louisville Sluggers:D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2