Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gift Ideas for Carrie

nannygirl

Awww, you're the sweetest stalker I've ever known. :)

Btw, if you didn't meet her in person why do you think she didn't like the flowers?

I'm very thoughtful. :p

Along with the flowers, I gave her this picture of the two of us and asked her to sign it and mail it back (it was in a SASE) and I haven't gotten it so my mom told me she hates me because of my awful Twitter...and that's why I haven't been on Twitter. xD But I'm also insecure. I don't think she'll like the shirt either. D:

opry051008

I'm very thoughtful. :p

Along with the flowers, I gave her this picture of the two of us and asked her to sign it and mail it back (it was in a SASE) and I haven't gotten it so my mom told me she hates me because of my awful Twitter...and that's why I haven't been on Twitter. xD But I'm also insecure. I don't think she'll like the shirt either. D:

I suspect that those helpers didn't get the message to Carrie to return it to you because I can't see why she wouldn't have. Even if by some small chance she didn't like what you got her, she definitely would have appreciated the thought and effort you went through. It may be because things get so crazy during the FCP your SASE could have gotten accidently mixed up with everything else happening. And how would Carrie hate you on twitter if she doesn't even know who you are? You should ask her when you meet her if she received the stuff.

Don't worry about whether she likes the shirt or not, as I said before it's the time, effort, expense and thoughtfulness that you went through that she'll appreciate the most. It's a bonus if she likes the shirt.

Congrats on your M&G. Have a great time!

nannygirl

I didn't get a M&G. I'm hoping to cath her by the bus like I did last time.

That's what I said! I said Carrie has better things to worry about than me. And I never said anything bad about her, just some slightly crude remarks about...Angie Harmon. Lol. I figured stuff just got mixed up.

Ann055

Awww...Nanny you are thoughtful and a very nice person! I miss you on twitter - wish you were still there! :( I'm sure there was some mix-up before, but I think she will love what you got her!

opry051008

I didn't get a M&G. I'm hoping to cath her by the bus like I did last time.

That's what I said! I said Carrie has better things to worry about than me. And I never said anything bad about her, just some slightly crude remarks about...Angie Harmon. Lol. I figured stuff just got mixed up.

Well then, good luck with your bus stalking. :)

nannygirl

Stalking makes it sound so negative! I prefer friendly following. Everything sounds better when it's alliterate. ;)

yeah, hopefully she'll like it. Lol.

And I meant "catch her." I don't know what cathing her would even entail, but it sounds unpleasant...for her. :p