Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Glee" to go country....possible Carrie connection?

Carrieflattsfan

Countrymusicislove is reporting that "Glee" is discussing doing a country-music themed episode in the near future. It hasn't been said which artists/songs will be showcased, but there's a good possiblity for Carrie to be involved, considered they've used "Home Sweet Home" and "Last Name" in past episodes. :)

"The hit-TV show “Glee” is reportedly preparing to go country for an episode during the current season. According to TVOvermind, “the show is currently looking for actors/actresses to play cowboys and cowgirls for a big scene taking place in a country bar. The episode will begin shooting on January 25 and the shoot for the scene is expected to last an entire day.” No word yet on when the episode will air."

“Glee” To Go Country-Country Music Is Love

supercarriefan

I don't think it means that country artists are appearing the episode necessarily, but that they will do all country songs for the episode. Hopefully, they do one of Carrie's songs.
It would be cool if Carrie was on Glee, though!

abbeyjones18

This would make sense if it's true! That is another great thing about winning and being connected to a show like American Idol...you also have connections to other things, too, like Carrie's holiday special amd other things...I sure hope so, to be honest! :)

Gator

I'm wondering if it relates to Gwyneth Paltrow, seems that I heard she was going to have another appearance on Glee.

abbeyjones18

I'm wondering if it relates to Gwyneth Paltrow, seems that I heard she was going to have another appearance on Glee.

She's coming back (YAY!!! She was impressive on the episode that she was on:)), you never know! But, I think that Country Strong just happened to be released (New York and LA, I think) around the same time she was on Glee. They were two different things, but it would be interesting if she were to sing the country songs when she makes another apppearance.

carriecountrystar

I'm hoping GLEE will use carrie songs but I see GLEE going more for taylor swift songs as she's mainstream and has been EVERYWHERE for the last 2 years.
not sure though how carrie songs or taylor songs can be used for the scene with country cowboys and cowgirls in a country bar they're planning to do except maybe "cowboy casanova".

AIgrl06

This would be really cool. I liked their version of "Last Name." Not a big fan of their show, but I usually like their recorded songs. :) Fingers crossed!

teesharky

I wish Carrie would guest star on Glee and sing with them, like some of the others have done. That would be cool.

carrieidol1

Gwyneth has an occasionally recurring role on the show as a substitute. So I don't think her episode will be the Country one. If they do a Country one, I think Carrie is the first option. All because her songs take talent to sing. Not saying that other artists aren't talented in Country music, obviously. But, I just think Carrie would be first, and she has a very close relationship with FOX so.... I personally would die if this happened.

undrwood9098

Gwyneth has signed on for more episodes, so that's obviously not their "under-wraps secret", nor is she on their wish list for the Country singers to appear.

With all of Carrie's locked-up surprises that she's keeping distant from the news, I wouldn't be surprised if "Glee" is one of them! :) I'm so excited!

teesharky

Countrymusicislove is reporting that "Glee" is discussing doing a country-music themed episode in the near future. It hasn't been said which artists/songs will be showcased, but there's a good possiblity for Carrie to be involved, considered they've used "Home Sweet Home" and "Last Name" in past episodes. :)

"The hit-TV show “Glee” is reportedly preparing to go country for an episode during the current season. According to TVOvermind, “the show is currently looking for actors/actresses to play cowboys and cowgirls for a big scene taking place in a country bar. The episode will begin shooting on January 25 and the shoot for the scene is expected to last an entire day.” No word yet on when the episode will air."

“Glee” To Go Country-Country Music Is Love

If the episode began shooting today, I guess we can rule Carrie out then, as she is at the Ottawa game tonight, per twitter.

But perhaps they will use one of her songs. BHC would be epic.

I read somewhere once that Glee wanted to have Carrie underwood or somebody like her to challenge Leah Michelle's vocals. Even if they just covered her songs it would be amazing. Im not a glee fan since I never got into it, but that would be the one episode I would definitely watch

pklongbeach

I guess you heard. An insider tweet says it's Taylor they are using.
I don't know if that means she is on the show, but her music "is".