Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Girl On The Mediabase Charts (Blown Away Era)

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Mediabase Charts last updated 7/2/12 3:01AM PT

Good Girl
____________________________ Rank ______________ Spins __________ Aud.
7-Day Chart ______________ TW ___ LW ______ TW ___ LW _ Move ___ /mill

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hot AC - Published _______ 24 ___ 25 _____ 882 __ 939 __ -57 ___ 4.339
AC - Published ___________ 38 ___ 36 ______ 18 ___ 29 __ -11 ___ 0.203
Canada Country - Pub _____ 22 ___ 16 _____ 428 __ 537 _ -109 ___ 2.058

GGChart1.jpg

GGChart2.jpg

GGChart3.jpg

GG = Good Girl
S = Eric Church’s Springsteen
DOY = Luke Bryan’s Drunk On You
SBAT = Kip Moore’s Somethin’ ‘Bout A Truck
YDKHLID = Brantley Gilbert’s You Don’t Know Her Like I Do
NH = Zac Brown Band’s No Hurry
OY = Miranda Lambert’s Over You
BTIUTB = Tim McGraw’s Better Than I Used To Be
FOS = Jason Aldean’s Fly Over States

Last edited:

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Ready for the beginning of the new album era. I will unlock this thread when Good Girl hits radio.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Ok, I just checked and GG is now registered on Mediabase. So we are ready to go when GG actually hits radio. So I am now opening the thread for discussions. Please keep discussions in this thread on GG and its radio and chart run.

carebear4eva

Ok, I just checked and GG is now registered on Mediabase. So we are ready to go when GG actually hits radio. So I am now opening the thread for discussions. Please keep discussions in this thread on GG and its radio and chart run.

5 bucks says that does NOT happen. In two hours we'll be discussing how Carrie was just TOTALLY snubbed by this bug that was on the street. :p

12russ79

YESSSSSSSSSS!!! Now it feels real..... THE FOURTH ALBUM ERA CAN OFFICIALLY BEGIN!!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN CARY!!!!!
Well with it registered we can expect to hear this great song anytime now!!!! I'm still saying tomorrow!!!! But if it's Thursday or Friday WHO CARES BECAUSE SOON IS ALMOST FINALY HERE!!!!!!

Pi314CA

Craziness is about to start!! :D:D

Indeed!! I am already trying to figuring out which songs in the 10's and 20's on the Mediabase chart that may be contenders against GG since we know that GG is going to zoom past the 30's in no time. Me, a bit obsessed? yes.

Manchs

Indeed!! I am already trying to figuring out which songs in the 10's and 20's on the Mediabase chart that may be contenders against GG since we know that GG is going to zoom past the 30's in no time. Me, a bit obsessed? yes.

Pretty much!! Maybe Jason Aldean, Zac Brown Band, Lady Antebellum?

I hope there is not another Need You Now! It gave us such a hard time when CC was about to hit the top!

epicamends

I'm curious where Good Girl will debut since it seems radio stations won't start playing it until Thursday evening or Friday morning. My guess is the label is not too concerned with where it debuts, but where it ends up.

carriefann

That's what I'm trying to do this era. We all know CD sales, or at least big debuts, have been suffering lately, so if we don't get as big as numbers as we have in the past, that doesn't really matter! I'm trying to be cautiously hopeful. But, it's our Carrie, I'm sure she's going to have big first week sales! And as far as debuting on the chart, I'm not really concerned with numbers, just as long as we get to #1 eventually!!

ramb

I'm surprised how Carrie's team managed to avoid the leak. Congrats to them!

Can't wait for the new era to start! So so excited!

Carrielover21

Well, if 'Good Girl' gets played starting tomorrow, as I have heard from some radio stations. Then the track may start getting high airplay a few days before Thursday even comes, and therefor when it is released on iTunes, it will have a high debut on next weeks country chart.

carriefann

Oddly enough, you know what I really, really miss, and I'm excited to start doing again? Voting for CMT's Top 20! I did that like, every day I got in from school. I'm ready to start voting again!

AdamJ

Oddly enough, you know what I really, really miss, and I'm excited to start doing again? Voting for CMT's Top 20! I did that like, every day I got in from school. I'm ready to start voting again!

Hey carriefann, I did that all the time when I got home from school also and when I went to Med school I voted/requested early morning or late night. I will be able to help some until late Summer then I will be away at school and will be working part time along with tagging along with doctors at a hospital--so my time will be very limited for the next 3 years. I will miss banging away on the computer voting for Carrie. Selfish me--I always want her to be #1 at everything And worked hard to help make that happen--even bribed my friends (Carriefans also) dinners for votes, etc.. LOL