Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grammys 2022

montdu39

She did okay, not her best vocals imo. It wasn’t the Grammy moment I wanted for her. It’s sucks because we know how incredible her voice is on the right song…and that’s what I wanted the Grammy audience to hear and praise. :/

Reactions: Jae

The Nanook

It was good! Unpopular opinion, this was a missed opportunity for something really special. She’ll probably perform the song again next week at CMTs. I would have preferred something from My Savior. However, she sounded great as always
Agreed. If the My Savior medley from the ACMs had been performed tonight that would have been a showstopper. It's great she got to debut Ghost Story for the promo, and I'm still impressed her team pulled that off since the Grammys usually make artists perform their nominated work, but GS isn't the song to make a Grammys moment. Going through Twitter most of the reactions were about her legs and not so much or at best were more neutral about the song itself. Hoping this performance helps the song connect with the general public, increase streams, etc. regardless.

PRGuy79

Congrats to Carrie! I am thrilled she won her 8th Grammy for a project as special as My Savior. She looked fantastic tonight.

PRGuy79

I hope they capitalize on the additional promo for My Savior by certifying the album "Gold" with a special plaque presentation. We have to be close!

rcramer

That's a GRAMMY performance.... Powerful and commanding the stage.... Pure perfection....

Loved reading this from the Taste of Country review of the performance.... That she truly is after all these years....

Carrie Underwood reminded fans and Grammy viewers that she is still the preeminent female voice in country music, performing her new song "Ghost Story" on Sunday night (April 3).

The stand-and-sing performance put the focus squarely on her and not any intricate choreography, as was the case for most of the performances during the 2022 Grammys.

• Love
Reactions: mbh

FanSince04

Upon my second watch, She truly did a phenomenal job! The moment she goes into the chorus and sings “Ghost Story” it sounded like her voice cracked. However, I could definitely be wrong and am by no means a music critic. The passion in her performance can be heard in her voice and her face… those facial expressions were intense!