Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grammys 2022

abbeyjones18

Maybe they were posted too early? I looked up to see if the Brothers Osborne video was up, and it looks like they took it down, too. I'm sure it will be back, lol.

Reactions: Hil

The Nanook

At least it sounds like the performance video is mostly done and ready to be published sometime today. Past performances at other venues were either never officially uploaded (thinking of her big return with Cry Pretty at the ACMs) or were uploaded after the initial hype and press wore off.

Not seeing official performance videos for other artists that performed last night yet either, from the small subset I checked. So maybe it's just a wait on finalizing publishing rights with the Recording Academy or something.

RenegadeChaser

My guess is because this is on their streaming platform they have exclusive rights to the video for first 24 hours. Although, Grammy performances are always difficult to find. Please PM me if any of you manage to find it. Dying to see it ❤️

pklongbeach

Loved the arrival dress. Can someone tell me where the Black Mini was worn? (when she was interviewed for the win). I am still not a huge fan of GS. It is just not the usual "Lead Single" that Carrie has done. They are usually amazing game changers for her to be seen in a new and different light. This doesn't say anything about who she is or what shes about right now. And was it just me; she looked like she was locked down to the floor with a poll. Similar to her Big Red Dress she wore where she was straped in.

FanSince04

Loved the arrival dress. Can someone tell me where the Black Mini was worn? (when she was interviewed for the win). I am still not a huge fan of GS. It is just not the usual "Lead Single" that Carrie has done. They are usually amazing game changers for her to be seen in a new and different light. This doesn't say anything about who she is or what shes about right now. And was it just me; she looked like she was locked down to the floor with a poll. Similar to her Big Red Dress she wore where she was straped in.

I could be wrong, but that’s the point of this song. It’s fresh for radio; however, still true to her style. The entire album will be nostalgic, singing in the hairbrush songs.

mbh

Here is another GREAT review:

She truly left the room pulsing with energy as she delivered a dynamite performance, employing her signature strong vocals and runs.
Carrie also looked incredible during her routine, donning a purple mini-dress that put her extremely toned legs on display, with crystal string-detailing on her skirt and a cape that blew in the wind behind her.

cmuf2011

I was able to view the performance on Carrie Facebook page (US not sure about overseas) I literally just watch it would of watch it sooner but had work