Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess the singles!

countrymusicfan15

Alright, I thought this would be a fun thread! Let's guess what the singles will be this era...based on the titles (and demos if you've heard them).

1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away
3. Two Black Cadillacs
4. See You Again
5. Do You Think About Me
6. Forever Changed
7. Nobody Ever Told You
8. One Way Ticket
9. Thank God For Hometowns
10. Good In Goodbye
11. Leave Love Alone
12. Cupid's Got A Shotgun
13. Wine After Whiskey
14. Who Are You

1 point for each correct pick (6 picks max) and 2 points for correct order. Winner gets bragging rights until the next album :p

Here are my picks:

1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away
3. See You Again
4. Leave Love Alone
5. One Way Ticket
6. Wine After Whiskey

They may change before I go to sleep tonight lol

Last edited:

AIgrl06

This sounds like fun!! :D

1.Good Girl
2.Blown Away
3.Good in Goodbye
4.Wine After Whiskey
5.Two Black Cadillacs
6.Cupid's Got a Shotgun

Looking at this list... I don't think it's right, lol.

countrymusicfan15

This sounds like fun!! :D

1.Good Girl
2.Blown Away
3.Good in Goodbye
4.Wine After Whiskey
5.Two Black Cadillacs
6.Cupid's Got a Shotgun

Looking at this list... I don't think it's right, lol.

hahaaa ya never know! I don't think anyone would have ever picked Mama's Song to be a single, let alone the last single of the era lol

broker03

There is no way Wine over Whiskey will be a single. First off, look at its track position on the album. #13. OBVIOUSLY, this is a filler song. NO Carrie single released sat at this position on the album. Let history tell us something here.......all the albums i believe had singles in the first 4-5 positions on the album and also a #7 or #8. I told you so was the exception and sat at #10.

DEFINITE SINGLES...
#1 Good Girl
#2 Blown Away

Other singles if going with 5:
#8 One Way Ticket (if very uptempo)
#4. See You Again
#5. Do You Think About Me

countrymusicfan15

There is no way Wine over Whiskey will be a single. First off, look at its track position on the album. #13. OBVIOUSLY, this is a filler song. NO Carrie single released sat at this position on the album. Let history tell us something here.......all the albums i believe had singles in the first 4-5 positions on the album and also a #7 or #8. I told you so was the exception and sat at #10.

DEFINITE SINGLES...
#1 Good Girl
#2 Blown Away

#4. See You Again

Your reasoning makes sense, but ahhh I wouldn't call Wine After Whiskey a "filler" song. How bout an "album gem" like SWISLY? lol :D

allamericangirl8

DEFINITE SINGLES...
#1 Good Girl
#2 Blown Away

#4. See You Again

I Told You So was track #10.

1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away
3. Two Black Cadillacs
4. See You Again
5. Wine After Whiskey

There won't be a sixth single, methinks.

Manchs

Good Girl
Blown Away
Wine After Whiskey
Cupid's Got a Shotgun
Good in Goodbye
Maybe... One Way Ticket :)

gocountrymusic

Good Girl
Blown Away
Cupid's Got A Shotgun
One Way Ticket
Wine After Whiskey
And if there is a 6th I'd go with See You Again or Thank God for Hometowns.

jaks_weyn

DEFINITE SINGLES...
#1 Good Girl
#2 Blown Away

#4. See You Again

I don't think the order of the tracks defines which are fillers and which are not... :D
I believe the order usually is based on how they want the album to flow from one song to another...

Anyway...

1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away
3. Leave Love Alone/Cupid's Got A Shotgun
4 Cupid's Got A Shotgun/Leave Love Alone
5. Forever Changed/Wine After Whiskey
if there's a sixth
6. See You Again/Thank God for Hometowns

Pitocco

DEFINITE SINGLES...
#1 Good Girl
#2 Blown Away

#4. See You Again

I don't necessarily agree. A typical Carrie album has VERY few filler songs, I've found, and i think on this album there won't be any. From what ive read of the lyrics, i think WAW is even award worthy :D

pkc4rls

LOL, I decided not to even guess because I never thought in a million years MS would be single - thought it was just a song for her mom & Mike basically and would not become a single - so I honestly don't know what she/they are willing to pick as singles, lol.

ILUVRANDY

Alright, I thought this would be a fun thread! Let's guess what the singles will be this era...based on the titles (and demos if you've heard them).

1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away
3. Two Black Cadillacs
4. See You Again
5. Do You Think About Me
6. Forever Changed
7. Nobody Ever Told You
8. One Way Ticket
9. Thank God For Hometowns
10. Good In Goodbye
11. Leave Love Alone
12. Cupid's Got A Shotgun
13. Wine After Whiskey
14. Who Are You

1 point for each correct pick (6 picks max) and 2 points for correct order. Winner gets bragging rights until the next album :p

Here are my picks:

1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away
3. See You Again
4. Leave Love Alone
5. One Way Ticket
6. Wine After Whiskey

They may change before I go to sleep tonight lol

I think:

1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away
3. Forever Changed
4. Two Black Cadillacs
5. One Way Ticket
6. Cupid's Got a Shotgun

I think it's possible that Do You Think About Me might be in place of One Way Ticket.

Patkid26

1- Good Girl
2- Blown Away
3- Cupid's Got a Shotgun
4- Leave Love Alone
5- See You Again
6- Forever Changed

I feel like I had a better chance at picking the Mega Million jackpot numbers than picking the right singles in order haha never know what to expect

nannygirl

I thought this was a game. Like, "She saw both their lives flash before her eyes..." Jesus, Take the Wheel. x)

I think Blown Away. :)