Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guns N' Roses tweeted Carrie's performance of PC!!!!!!!

Mirasa45A

DEAD. Axl's only sung this a handful of times well live, and it sounds good in the studio because he literally recorded this line by line. In fact, he's only performed it as well as Carrie once (Freddie Mercury benefit). They are grasping at straws, and I say this as someone who does prefer the studio version to Carrie's (...slightly).

Tee's absolutely right. I follow tons of GN'R fans and they were showering Carrie with so much praise. Some of them still are. That's how blown away they were. I've read like five marriage proposals to her in the past few days, too. x) The fans who were receptive to Carrie Underwood covering Guns N' Roses in the first place adored it; the ones who would've hated it no matter what think they hated it. I'm betting the majority of people likely to comment on Facebook (judging by the whole Stones fiasco) fall into the latter category. Luckily, Twitter and MyGNRForum tell a different story.

You and I are GN'R fans. Being a GN'R fan, again, I say that it was the BEST cover of "Paradise City" that I've ever heard. Congratulation to Carrie Underwood.