Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haley Reinhart Thread

Carrieflattsfan

The morning after Haley Rein-hart landed in “American Idol’s” bottom three, she’s being shuttled in a car somewhere with two other people babbling loudly in the background. She sounds drained.

Haley Reinhart eager to jazz it up some more on

Good to hear Haley wants to change things up a little. She's got a great voice, but won't stick around long if she doesn't figure out who she is, without doing much variety.

gocountrymusic

I don't get how the didn't like Earth song..... It might've been and unusual song choice, but it complemented her growl perfectly and she sang the s*** out of it.

carebear7

^^^ agreed! I thought it was great. Not her best, but much much better what Randy and JLO gave her credit for.

gaycarebear

Man, this thread needs more bumps. Haley's Led Zeppelin cover last night was AWESOME, and easily my favorite performance last night :)

thaifood

Haley is heads & tails over the other 2 both vocally & performance wise. Unfortunately the McCreepy's won't let Scotty lose.

Cathie Wynkoop

Man, this thread needs more bumps. Haley's Led Zeppelin cover last night was AWESOME, and easily my favorite performance last night :)

Had never heard this song before (not a Led Zep fan growing up), so I called up the original on Youtube yesterday.....Haley sang the crap out of this song, and I really liked HER version of it compared to the original!!

Just sayin'!!

MorexLove

Sad to see Haley going at this point. I was really hoping for atleast the top 2. She earned every spot. Ugh .. finale is gonna boring ..
I hope Haley can get a recorddeal ( big label or indie label) and release an album or EP even. I'll def buy it immediatly.

Also hoping that Casey & Haley maybe can do some performances together in clubs! Those two are magic together.

^^ Mccreepy's LOL

wonton

Aw, didn't even realize there was a Haley thread. Sad to see her go so close to the finale, but McCreepy just won't die. I think we're in for a pretty blah final sans Haley. :(

MorexLove

There has been a thread created for Haley over at Pulsemusic forum:
Pulse Music Board - Haley Reinhart (of American Idol) | Debut Album

I saw an post over there with exiting news if true. Look at these tweets from Nigel Lythgoe
dizzyfeet Nigel Lythgoe
Jimmy played me a song for Haley's record yesterday. Let's hope all the people that are professing love buy it and give her a great start.
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

dizzyfeet Nigel Lythgoe
With over 25 million votes for Haley I was expecting disappointment from passionate people. I find it upsetting it creates personal hatred!
http://twitter.com/#!/dizzyfeet

Judging from those tweets,it seems Haley has gotten a record deal? I SO HOPE THATS TRUE !!