Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haley Reinhart Thread

PlayOn

I don't watch the show, but someone brought Haley to my attention, because of the fact that Free was written by my favourite singer, Lucie Silvas. I can safely say I'm hooked on the song, and not just because of Lucie. :p

judes

Free is a great tune and Haley does it justice - take a listen to Haleys other songs on her album on youtube - pretty good stuff

Gator

^^Agree, Judes. Although, it took me a while to warm up to Haley on Idol, maybe to around top 15 or so. But, after that I was rooting for her. She is talented and has such a distinct voice. I also loved her duets with Casey. :)

dsfox2009

This makes me sad :( I was just looking into how she was doing this past weekend, but couldn't find any info on a single coming after Free or anything at all for that matter. Maybe a smaller label will pick her up and be able to market her a little better...

JB172

As talented as she is, her biggest problem is and it is a big one is that her style doesn't really fit into something that sells or will get played on mainstream stations.