Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday allamericangirl8!!

Ann055

Carrie Fans, wish our very own allamericangirl8 a Happy Birthday!! This is an important one for her!!! Happy Birthday, Nicole! Hope you have a wonderful day!! :) :) :)

12russ79

Nicole even when we don't see eye to eye I never stop respecting you....And for you to be able to keep up with Nanny shows the world your incredible WIT.....
DIO FOREVER!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

epicamends

It's not a true "Happy birthday Nicole" thread without some Axl Rose. :p

imgAxl%20Rose1.jpg

axl_rose_03.jpg

Axl+Rose+axl.jpg

allamericangirl8

Thanks, everyone! And special thanks for the thread (Ann) and for the Axl pictures. Pft. How did you guys pick JD Rooney over him? What is I don't even.

Nicole even when we don't see eye to eye I never stop respecting you....And for you to be able to keep up with Nanny shows the world your incredible WIT.....DIO FOREVER!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I respect you tons, too, Russ. BECAUSE we don't see eye-to-eye and you stand your ground. I freaking love that.I was listening to Dio when I was going to sleep and crying lol. And I was trying to make Karly listen to Dio, but she ain't budgin'.

What the heck? Half my post got deleted. I was saying to Jess how I was also old enough to serve life in prison. :p