Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday allamericangirl8!!

Lstname89

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!! Here's a cake!

gnr%20cake.jpg

Carrieflattsfan

Thanks, everyone! And special thanks for the thread (Ann) and for the Axl pictures. Pft. How did you guys pick JD Rooney over him? What is I don't even.

I respect you tons, too, Russ. BECAUSE we don't see eye-to-eye and you stand your ground. I freaking love that.I was listening to Dio when I was going to sleep and crying lol. And I was trying to make Karly listen to Dio, but she ain't budgin'.

What the heck? Half my post got deleted. I was saying to Jess how I was also old enough to serve life in prison. :p

Axl doesn't strike me as "handsome." LOL. Sorry Nicole, JD deserved this one.

I did too listen to Dio! Besides, you haven't listened to Bionic yet.

allamericangirl8

I didn't do much. My choice. I don't like the attention I get on my birthday (it's really awkward), so I stayed home for the most part. I received a Guns N' Roses scrapbook composed by Slash's best friend in the mail and just sat there and read it cover-to-cover.

And I listened to Van Halen because it was also Michael Anthony's birthday.

So, I thought it was great because I got to do stuff that I liked whereas most birthdays, I do stuff the family likes.

ashley

I didn't do much. My choice. I don't like the attention I get on my birthday (it's really awkward), so I stayed home for the most part. I received a Guns N' Roses scrapbook composed by Slash's best friend in the mail and just sat there and read it cover-to-cover.

And I listened to Van Halen because it was also Michael Anthony's birthday.

So, I thought it was great because I got to do stuff that I liked whereas most birthdays, I do stuff the family likes.

Haha yeah that sounds like you enjoyed yourself! I'm glad.