Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart chart updates

Zach1998

meh. I'm not expecting her to fly up the chart anymore, cause she's not at that point in her career. But, radio does treat songs that have good callouts and decent streaming better, both of which HMH does not have. So I'm not all that surprised that this is stalling out. I do think with the right stuff she can possibly reach the top a couple of more times, and OOTT is looking like the best shot she's had in a while since it has some hype around it.

If this was released by a female of lesser name than Carrie, this probably wouldn't even have made top 40, as on the Monday Morning Intel report, it's overall position, that factors in it's callouts, streams, and sales; is 42 out of the 50 surveyed songs, which is pretty bad.

Last edited:

CU4ever

If this was released by a female of lesser name than Carrie, this probably wouldn't even have made top 40, as on the Monday Morning Intel report, it's overall position, that factors in it's callouts, streams, and sales; is 42 out of the 50 surveyed songs, which is pretty bad.
Yeah. I feel like it’s worth noting this because both Maren and Miranda have just had songs peak very low. So radio still seems to like Carrie a bit since they took it this high. With the right single choice, she could definitely go the extra 20 spots IMO. Sad thing is we probably end this era with two singles 🥲

maddkat

Staff member
HMH is passed by 'Love You Anyway' and drops to #21 (-17/+.010)
21 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 3168 3202 -34 11.424

combs now has two songs in the top 30, wallen two songs in the top 7 😐

LilUnderwood

This is not looking good with how much it has been dropping. Was kind of hoping when it hit 18 it was going to keep going up, not go down!

Reactions: Hil

Zach1998

Here's hoping the end is soon for this. At this point, I want their resources and promo efforts to go towards something that will help her start regaining momentum and consumer interest.

When it's all said and done, for Carrie's lowest peaking single to reach #18 (assuming it doesn't re-peak) is still a success. All of the other ladies lowest peaking singles have done A LOT worse. Miranda and Maren have had singles not even reach the top 50. Kelsea had a single miss the top 40, and a couple miss the top 20.

CU4ever

HMH is passed by 'Love You Anyway' and drops to #21 (-17/+.010)
21 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 3168 3202 -34 11.424

combs now has two songs in the top 30, wallen two songs in the top 7 😐
Interesting but why does mediabase have HMH at #20 with slightly different numbers? Did they maybe make a mistake and fix it?

CU4ever

It’s time to drop this. Even if several songs go off, it’s getting passed by everyone. Maybe it makes it back to top twenty but it’s not going higher than that

Zach1998

Pretty big audience loss on todays update. Looks like there’s a good possibility it was pulled. We’ll know for sure in the upcoming updates.