Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart chart updates

Zach1998

Kinda agree that the era all together might be done, including OOTT.

Cody’s current single is set to peak in the next month or two, and assuming his lead single is the duet, that wouldn’t leave enough time for OOTT or another single to peak.

Eder Rodrigues

HMH remains at #22 but looks pretty certain they've dropped it (-86/-.184)
22 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 3040 3181 -141 10.901

Finally. I hope it's the end of the era as well. It's been almost a year since the album was released and it hasn't even sold 300,000 copies. Time to move on.

CU4ever

Part of me wonders if it’s just collapsing. If they dropped it it’d probably be losing way more unless radio was surprised

Zach1998

Today marks three consecutive days of large losses. HMH is definitely done.

Yeah rip to all the other songs on the album that felt like they could've been more impactful (Crazy Angels, She Don't Know, Burn, OOTT, and even Pink Champagne.)

I love that she has all of this creative freedom at Capitol, but I do wish that some members of her team would help out with the single selection process. As it stands, she is entering a different stage in her career, but still does have some commercial life left, but picking weak singles over songs that have more hit potential, is only going to speed up the industry fully shifting her into a legacy act.

Last edited:

CU4ever

FWIW, this went recurrent on Billboard this week (possibly why it was dropped without a fight). It's not even on the recurrent chart, though.