Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holiday special on HBO Max

CU4ever

So happy they are doing Favorite Time of Year! Carrie sounds AWESOME as usual, especially on Oh holy Night! The special looks amazing!

maddkat

Staff member
^why would they?

The clip has me so anxious to see this. Looks amazing.Love she's including FTOY.

Smokyiiis

Looks like it is going to packed with all kinds of WOW factor! Love that the choir is there in full costume and that the orchestra is too

MelissaD

Compare that specific part of "O Holy Night" with the corresponding section of the studio recording. The sound quality and everything is literally identical.

maryleepj

Wow, she really is a Christmas angel!! Trailer is GORGEOUS!! Just signed up for my 7 day free trial of HBO MAX so I will be able to watch this! (May have to keep it....lots of movies on there I would like to watch, lol. Have hundreds of channels on my TV and can never find anything to watch.)

countryfan2006

The Trailer for Carrie Underwood's My Gift Christmas Special (vitalthrills.com)

mygift7-696x464.jpg
mygift4.jpg
mygift8.jpg
mygift9.jpg
mygift5.jpg
mygift1.jpg
mygift2.jpg