Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge Carrie Follower

Jade_kt

Well I'm a Carrie Guru :p Makes me feel old. Congrads though :D I know I got excited every time I moved up a level.

Last edited:

Suellen

Congratulations, I know how you feel because I was excited too when I became a Huge Carrie Follower.

Luckkyy I cant wait until I become a Huge Carrie Follower, but I dont want to put out a bunch of random posts haha. I cant wait to be like A Carrie Guru or Maniac or whatever's the highest

Carrie Country

This post puts this HUGE!!! Carrie follower at 715 so when is the next level after HUGE!!! anyway??? Oh and congrats Carebear4evea!!!

opry051008

Congrats carebear4eva!

I don't want to change. I love being an Insane Carrie Fan cuz that's what I am. lol!

Btw, anyone know what is the highest level you can get to?

Gator

Aww...thanks Opry! My husband agrees that I AM an "obsessed Carrie fan"; however, he will also agree with "Insane Carrie Fan" when I reach that milestone! lol